IDK, this is a chapter so it's good

I then turn back to everyone else, and almost all look at me in shock, but Keith just looks scared. 

Keith then looked me in the eyes, and gave me that look as if he wanted to call me “Baby” and tell me that I was being bad. I just looked down slightly, and walked back over to Keith. 

Pidge was the first person to break the silence. “OMG, (Y/N) that was awesome!” Pidge yelled jumping down from her perch and hugging me.

“Ha, thanks Pidge.” 

“No, (Y/N), no one has ever had the confidence to do that. I just wish you broke his eye socket.” Allura says walking over to me and patting me on the back. 

“Oh, trust me, if he ever touches me again i will do a lot more than that.” I say laughing while a group of people walk over to me congratulating me. I could tell most of them were betas, only a few weaker Alphas came over to me. I look over the crowd to see Keith just standing there with his arms crossed like normal. He didn't move till a few stronger alphas came over to me.

“Hey, your that infamous omega right? The one that took James down a peg.” One of the boys ask.

I looked over at the boy and his was pretty tal, his hair was very short, but the top was pretty long and dyed a dark maroon red. There were a few more boys behind him only about two others had dyed hair the others were natural. Keith walked over to me slowly, giving off a protective demeter. 

“Ya, What about it?” I asks getting a little defensive.

“I just want to congratulate you, that took a lot of guts to stand up to that brat.” The boy says smirking.

“Thanks, I just thought that someone needed to do something. This school seems like a mess because of him.” I says shrugging off everything. 

“Well, I would say that this school could do with a lot more omegas, at least a lot more like you. Anyways, I hope to see you at the game tonight cutie.” The boy says, winking at me, and walking into the building. 

Keith put his arms around me, and held me closer. “Do you want to go to the football game tonight, Cutie~” Keith says mockingly.

I turned around in Keith’s arms and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled his head closer, and kissed his cheek, and whispered in his ear. “Is someone jealous?”  I then relaxed my feet and arms. I looked up at Keith smirking and he then tightened his grip on me and picked me up. 

Keith kissed me tenderly, and then pulled away. “Of chores not, you will always be my omega right?” Keith says placing one hand in my cheek. 

“Hey, you two can fuck later, right now we all need to get to class.” Pidge says making me blush slightly, and Keith puts me down gently. We walk to our class, but I notice that a lot of people looking and pointing at me, not to mention the countless people whispering. 

I knew that they were talking about me in some sense of the way but I really didn't care. I should have expected it considering what I had done. Keith was walking behind me protectively, so when we were getting close to the nurse's office I turned around to see him. “I need to stop by the nurses for a second, since i'm on suppressants I have to make sure that I am showing symptoms of poisons. I will be back in a minute.” I say walking to the nurse's office. 

I looked behind me one last time to see Keith standing in the hallway, keeping a watch over me, standing in his normal protective  demeter. I let out a small laugh, and walked into the nurse's office.

I know this is short but I really wanted to update so here.

Word count- 673