Dealing with life

I feel like I'm just going to start putting a trigger warning in front of most chapters. So this is one for eating disorders and mental health awareness. If anything according to that or it's guidelines could trigger something please do not read. I appreciate all the love and support I get on this because most of the issues discussed I do struggle with. So please be careful reading and I hope you guys like the chapter.

I looked behind me one last time to see Keith standing in the hallway, keeping a watch over me, standing in his normal protective  demeter. I let out a small laugh, and walked into the nurse's office.

I saw less betas then last time, but it was still quite crowded. "Hey, (Y/N), what can I do for you?" The nurse asks to check out a head wound on a frail male beta. 

"Um...just a normal suppressant check up." I say walking over to her and looking around, showing a warm smile to everyone there. 

"Oh, my, I forgot about those. Um...I can take care of you in just a few seconds." She says looking around, trying to see how many people were waiting. 

"I will do what I can to help in the meantime then." I say looking around and seeing a familiar face hiding in the corner. 

I walked over to a thin girl huddled in the corner. I had never talked to her, but her porcelain, clean skin was still bright under the dim lights. Her dirty blond hair fell messily on her face and she was clamping her hands over her stomach, slightly shaking. She looked like she was in pain and cold. She was wearing a loose long sleeved shirt, and sweatpants.

"Hey, what can I do to help?" I ask the girl, slightly startling her. 

"Oh, um...I just need some cooling agent for my stomach, I come in every morning, so I'll be fine." The girl says smiling and waving her hand as if she was waving away the question. 

"Oh, let me grab that then, do you have a bruise or it is something else?" I asked, walking over to a white cabinet and finding the small tube. I handed it to the girl that looked at me hesitantly. 

"You're an Omega right?" She sounded like she already knew the answer, but was scared of it. 

"Ya, I guess a lot of people know about that now." I say awkwardly.

"Is it true what they say, that Omegas can get protective around beta's, when they are, well really injured?" She asked nervously. 

"Well, yes, but I also love helping out, so I recommend you just take care of yourself." I say trying to calm her down. 

"Ok, please just, just don't say anything." The girl says embarrassed. She lifted up her sweatshirt and shirt showing how thin she really was. Her ribs were almost bulging out of his skin and her light skin showed the shadow of every bone. On her stomach there were multiple bruises sustained at different points in time, showing different stages of healing. 

"Who has been doing this, and when was the last time you ate?" I ask, concerned and sitting down next to her. 

"I ate a few days ago, and it's just some girls having a laugh, it's fine." She says brushing it off. 

I hesitantly reached into my bag and pulled out a white cheddar rice cake, handing it to her. "This isn't a lot, but you should eat this, it is just a rice cake." I say handing the plastic bag with the rice cake to her. 

She looked at me and then back at the rice cake. She hesitantly takes it out of the bag and takes a small bite of it. She chewed on it hesitantly, and then looked up at me smiling. “This-This is really good.” She says, still holding her shirt and sweatshirt up her chin. She had forgotten about the cooling agent, and I took a bag of trail mix out my may backpack, before handing that to her too.