Chapter two

I slam Kristina's car door shut and grab my backpack from back floorboard and I hear someone shout at me and I look to see who it is but not one person is talking to me so I turn back around to talk to K but I hear giggles and laughter coming from the front of the school but I ignore it and keep walking.

"What was that about" Kristina says in a worried tone.

"Oh some teenagers trying to get a good laugh" I say like I don't care but,i actually do.

"Well that's rude" she says and gives the school a mean look.

I hate this place I mean I literally have one friend and that's K she's known me for 9 years, K and Nat are the only people that seem to care. my mom is always gone to work which she's a pretty big Arthour, and she's always gone to different city's, she just published a book so she's pretty busy, she leaves today for New York for a signing. When I get back I'll have to say my goodbyes because we don't know how long she's going to be there. And my Dad basically the same story, big author. He made a big hit when he wrote a book about him and my moms love story. So neither of my parents are home, ever, maybe once a month. They are busy people and I totally understand.

My dads name is Harry, when he is home it's always makes me feel better. My dad understands me, he went through a tough time when he was younger and he understands stuff my mom probably wouldn't. My dad was much worse than me when he was younger but still we have a lot of the same problems. Not everyone likes us because we don't try to fit in. I get my stubbornness from my dad, but I still have my sweetness from my mom.

My thoughts soon get interrupted by a girl that has blonde hair and blue eyes I haven't seen before.

"why are you by my locker" she says with the rudest tone in her voice.

"Erm I was uh... looking for my class hi I'm Vanessa young I'm new here!"I reach out my hand to shake hers but she just looks at my hand and just laughs that laugh is oddly Familiar

hmm.

"Well I don't care if you're new you're in my way and by MY locker"she gives me a death glare.

"Oh I'm sorry it won't happen again I promise" I said with a smile.

"It better not now move" she waves her hand in front of my face, wow this girl is asking for it.

As I go to turn around I run in to someone with a very strong chest my glasses fly of and I can't really see anything but a person that's really tall and I can tell they are looking right at me.

"I think you forgot to say something"I look up and see his light almost honey brown eyes holding mine for a second.

"are you going to say anything or stand here like a dumbass" I don't know why I'm hurt by his words but I am.

"I don't know what you want me to say" I say quite and just look up at him.

"I want you to apologize" he still has ahold of my arm.

"But I already d-"

"Say it again I didn't hear it"

Why is he doing this he's being an ass for no reason I don't even know him , I didn't mean to be in her way, I forgot where I was going I'm not apologizing again I have had enough off that my whole life so I'm going to stand up for myself.

"No". Is all I say. Why, why can't I get out more than no.

"What the hell did you just say" he says raising his voice.

I notice another person coming up and I can tell its a girl by the hair. Oh shoot it's the same girl that said I was by her locker. I need to leave.