Chapter three

"Oh boy" I mumble under my breath as I see this crazy girl I've known for 30 minutes coming towards me.

"Hey"she says as she bends down on her knees by my chair "if you dare say anything bad about either of us" she points to her than to her boyfriend "there's going to be consequences, I'd be scared if I were you, but then again I'm not a baby so."

Well great, this year is going to be great.

"Got it?" She looks straight in my eyes and smirks.

"Yeah" I say trying to get her to shut up

"Good." she says and is about to turn around.

"Bitch" I say to myself not realizing it was a little louder than I expected.

"Excuse m-" she gets interrupted by Ms. miller.

"Why are you out of your seat Jessica?" the principal looks at here as she walks to her table in the front of the room.

"You see uhh" she stops talking, shes trying to figure out something to lie about "oh yeah Vanessa here dropped her..uh pin!"she grabs the pin out of my hand and shows it to Ms.miller.

"Oh..okay you better not-be lying Jessica" she says and puts her glasses on and starts opening a drawer in her file cabinet, and grabs two files.

"What are we even doing in here" the other annoying one I forgot was here said. I think they said his names Drake.

"Because drake, this is yours and Jessica's first day here and you guys are already picking a fight, it looks like to me"she says as she's flipping Pages through they're school folders "you and your friend here has had problems in the past. We don't want that to happen again now do we Drake"

"Whatever just hurry if you care so much you should know i have classes to get to and you don't want me to fail those classes now do you?"

"This is just as important as your classes"she says giving him a death glare.

Why am I here, last I checked I didn't do anything but yet I'm sitting here watching them argue, when this has nothing to do with me, does it?

"Erm Ms.Miller why am I here again?"

"Because Vanessa you were involved with this too, and I need to call your mother and tell her you need new glasses." She says with a sweet smile.

"Oh" is all I can manage to say.

"Yeah this is all your damn fault" drake says.

I just look at him a little confused to why this is my fault, I didn't do anything. Sure I stood in front of her locker but it wasn't on purpose.

"Okay" Ms.miller says with a sigh "I was trying to make this better for you Drake, but you ruined those chanc-"

"I don't give a flying fuck to be honest give me detention, expel me, kick me out of this damned school"

Another one bites the dust

"No.." Ms.miller says "nope, Drake you, Jessica, and Vanessa are all going to be cleaning the gym for the rest of the school year every Sunday and that's for all of you, but as for drake you have detention for three months, all of you leave before I put you all in detention."

You have got to be kidding me I didn't do anything this is unfair. But with that being said we all get up and leave knowing she will put us in detention if we say any more. As me and Jessica go to leave I see Drake in the corner of my eye turn to her table, as I walk out I hear him cussing her out. this kid is real dumb.