Chapter seven

Love, what is love? Everyone always says 'aren't you seventeen? You don't know what love is at that age'. If you think about it, has anyone ever truly been in love? We put it in our heads that the love we are receiving, or giving is true love. Is it? No one will ever truly know what love is, simply because everyone has there own way of feeling the word. A lot of people throw the word around because it's easy and comforting, it makes you and others around you feel good about themselves. I honestly don't think 'love' is real I think it's just a word, like every other. I myself have never been in love. I hate that people use this word to describe stuff in their everyday lives, but you know they don't mean it. Right?

My thoughts go crazy when I take a shower, but it makes me think about things and clear my mind.

As I ring out my soaking wet hair, and jump out of the shower, I grab my clothes and put them on. It's the day of the date, but first is school, fantastic i have to go to hell to see the devil and its minions. I haven't heard anything out of kris, she said she's picking me up today for school.

I have my drivers licenses, but unfortunately don't have a car, so that's what best friends are for right?

I'm wearing washed out mom jeans, and for my top it's a simple black v neck. I didn't care how I looked. What matters is what I look like for our date tonight. I don't even know what I'm going to wear, I don't own any dresses or skirts.

I get a text from kris saying she's here, and I hurry my way down stairs and rush out the door.

"You look...tired?" Kris says as I get in the car.

"It's the second day of school kris, of course I'm tired"

If it wasn't for teens and drama I would love school, not everyone's lucky.

**************************************************************************

"Look at him" kris points to her date for the night " he's like a goddess." I roll my eyes and We Both laugh.

It's now lunch time. And everyone is seated, but me and kris on the other hand is looking for somewhere to set. No such luck.

I see josh, mason and belle, so we decide to go set next to them. I'm a little surprised they aren't siting with Jessica and Drake, I don't even see them here, I haven't all day. I'm not complaining.

"Hey guys is it fine if we set?" Kris ask them.

"Of course! we need some new peeps around here" belle says with a smile.

I go set by belle, so I'm sandwiched between, her and mason. Kris is at the other end of belle, by josh.

"So I have a question" I look to my new friends.

"Shoot" mason says a little too loud

"Uhm so I know you guys are new here, what's the story with you all coming in a...pack" belle just laughs and so does mason.

Okay?

"We were all friends at this school not far from here and.. uh the school got shut down, some kids went to Lenders High. It's another really popular school about an hour or so from here, anyway we didn't want to go there so we came here." Josh explains it to me.

I mean his story made since but something felt...off.

"So it was only the five of you that came here?" I ask and take a bite from my sandwich.

"No actually" josh takes a sip of his Pepsi in his hand." There was also a boy and girl, they are twins. I never talked to them back at our old school, but they were there. We were just too uh popular.. I guess". Josh looks a little upset about the whole situation.