Chapter four

I shut The car door and start walking to my house Kristina stops me and asks.

"Who's that V" and points to the big navy blue ford truck in my drive way. I have no idea who it is but, the truck looks fairly new so I'd say that whoever the owner is, is rich

"i don't know I have never seen that truck before"

"Hm" is all kris says before she opens my front door.

"Hunny I'm home!"kris yells as soon as we walk through the door.

"Wait"I say and extend my arm so that way kris can't walk more.

"What" she says and rolls her eyes.

"My mom, messaged me saying she already left for her flight to New York, and Nat is still at school doing something for her class".

"Okay? And" she looks bored with what I'm saying.

"There wasn't anyone in that truck outside and no one is home so where are they?" I am so confused and to be honest kinda scared.

"Oh my god kris" I say in a whisper "what if they came to kill us..oh my god we're so dead".

I look at kris and her face turns so red as she starts to laugh so hard that she's wheezing. What is she laughing about this is most definitely not funny. The hell.

"V no one is trying to kill us look behind you" wait.

As I give her a strange looks and mumbled a what, I slowly start to turn around and come face to face with the one and only tall dark and handsome, drake, I still can't remember his last name.

God damn does this man look hot, he's wearing tight blue jeans that are a light blue color with rips in them and a light grey champion hoodie with dark black ankle boots. Wow he's like really hot. Ew no what am I thinking. No. He's not cute nope I hate him and his whole group of friends.

"what are you doing here?" I ask giving him a death glare.

"Not any of your business now is it"

"Actually yes it is this is my house why are you here" I'm so close to smacking him.

"Like I said this has nothing to do with you so would you move now" he says and gently pushes me out of the way.

Oh so he's asking for it

"What are you doing!" I start to run after him and I see him shaking his head still ignoring me. "Hey!" He starts walking even faster "HEY!".

Finally

He stops so fast I run into him, my head hitting his chest and his hands are now pushing me away like he's disgusted.

Well there goes any confidence I have down the drain

"Would you please leave"he pokes my shoulder "me" he pokes me again "alone".

He starts to turn away but I quickly grab his arm and try to pull him around to face me again. He doesn't budge he's way to strong.

"Please" I say yanking his arm one more time. He turns around and looks at me and raises his eyebrows as if he's saying 'go on'. "Um can you tell me why your here"

"Hm let me see" he looks up and rubs his chin like he's thanking.

"No"

Did he really say no. THIS IS MY HOUSE that's it he's getting it.

"I swear to god if you don't tell me right now-" I get interrupted.

"Oh and what are you going to do" he takes a step closer.