Chapter Five

We walked down the sidewalk to a food cart. I smelled hotdogs and licked my lips. Kellin saw and chuckled. I looked up at him and raised one of my eye brows. He shook his head and stood in line for some hotdogs. I stood next to him and looked around. A few older couples were walking hand in hand and a couple of younger couples were wait her talking and laughing or making out. I rolled my eyes and looked away. It's discussing when people do that in public. I don't really mind if it's at like the movies or whatever or even if it's just like a peck on the lips or whatever but making out? It grosses me out and I don't know why.

The line was short and didn't take long to go through. Kellin ordered two hotdogs and two drinks. He took the hotdogs and I too the dinks. We then walked over to a bench and sat down. He handed me a hotdog and I handed him one of the drinks. The food was amazing for street food and we made small talk until the sun started to set. I sighed knowing I had to got home and hear the fighting and get picked on by my brother.

Yeah I know that it seams like a normal house hold. Older siblings picking on and messing with the younger ones. A bit of fighting and screaming. But my house is a lot worse. My big brother Mike is just like the guys at school. He mostly ignores me but when he gives me the time of day hurtful words are placed into my little head, keeping me up at night. Thinking. Just thinking about the words he told me. most blow off within a few days to a week but some of them stay longer then welcomed. But I'll have to get into those details some other time.

"I really should go..." I was dreading leaving Kellin. Mu didn't want to let go of this amazing person in fear that I never would see him again.

He sighed looking at me.

"Do you really? I mean.. I could walk you home? It is getting dark.." His words seamed fast towards the end but I didn't pay much attention and nodded getting off the swing I had placed myself on for a few hours.

We walked home making small talk and when we arrived at my door, Kellin looked almost sad. I again shook the thought out of my head just looked at my feet.

"Thank you.. For am amazing day.." He spoke shyly. I found it quite cute. Wait.. did I just call my new friend cute? Wait again, is he even my friend? Had I made a new friend..?

"It was fun. See you again tomorrow?" I nodded quickly and didn't know what to do next so I just kinda waved and ran back inside. What are these things I am feeling..? It's like my stomach is tingling and my head is spinning. Am I sick? Or is something else happening to
me..?