Chapter 19: True Wedded Bliss

Seven months later
Grace removed her veil and slid a strap down her shoulder to taunt me further.
"Y'know you taking off clothes just make you hotter, right?"
Grace smirked, blowing a suggestive kiss at me.
"I like to do that to you, David."
She took off her gown and placed one of her legs on my lap. I slowly pull down her garter ring and stroked her almond-scented skin.
"You also always seem to smell good in various ways. Did I tell you that when we first made love, you smelled exactly like Love's Baby Soft?"
"Probably because I was wearing Love's," she smiled.
"Now keep going, hon. The garters aren't gonna remove themselves," she taunted in a silly Southern accent.
"Yes, ma'am," I obeyed. I stroked her shapely legs as I kissed her calve, trekking my hands to her gown.
She took them behind her back for my fingers to carefully unzip the gown until it began to sag off her voluptuous bosom.
Grace stood up while I removed her dress then settled her on the bed to tug her panties away. I smiled as I undid my tie and asked, "Let's have some fun, shall we?"
She nodded and signed I love you, so that I can sign back. I was instantly naked with my new wife, her hands groping each part of my body when she moaned, "David."
I held her hands and gently hushed her.
"Are you sure you're okay, baby?"
"Yes," she whispered. I dipped my head to her mound, licking the pink cleft of her private entrance and inserted my tongue; teasing her clitoris vigorously.
She sighed and spread her legs wider viscerally, pushing my head deeper between her thighs. I stopped, only to get back to her face and pressed several kisses upon it. Grace locked her legs with mine as she begged, "Don't ever leave me, David. Don't leave me."
I nibbled at her neck, pushing her hair back as I whispered promises in her ear.
"You don't have anything to be worried about. I'll be here to take care of you."
I slid my hands behind her to cup her fanny in my hands when I rammed my masculinity inside her.
"But, babe, I'm still on the pill."
Holding her head, I paused my thrusting.
"You are?"
"Why?"
"I just want to make babies with you; I wanna raise a family," I explained.
"A family?" she choked.
"Yes. I know how bad you want one, Grace"-
"Please! I've been praying to God for children!"
"Well, this may be also be the best way," I said, continuing my thrusting.