Avengers.2

"I gave you this detail so you could keep a close eye on things." Fury says very stern. "You know how he is uncle. 'I'm like a hawk and stay up high because I can see better', no offense Clint." You reply. "Some taken but she is kinda right, I see better from a distance." "TOLD YA! He's like a hawk!" I exclaim. Fury sighs before saying "Have you seen anything that might set this thing off?" Before Clint can respond a NASA scientist yells out "Doctor! It's spiking again!". I stay behind as while Fury and Clint go on the platform.

"No one's come and gone. And Selvig's clean. No contacts, no IM. If there's any tampering, sir, it wasn't this end." I hear Barton say. With a confused tone me and fury respond at the same time saying "At this end?". Barton then says "Yeah. The Cube is a doorway to the other end of space, right? Doors open from both sides." Before we know it a flash of blue comes from the cube. "What's that?" Selvig asks before continuing with his work. 'I hope Phil and Maria are ok.' What I didn't know is while I was thinking that they were both starting to worry. Next thing we know the cube turns into a portal with an explosion coming right after. After the smoke clears we see a random person. Guards move in slowly.

Many people are either in shock, awe, or horror after what just happened. I happen to be all 3 at the same time. "Uncle, I don't think he is a good guy..." I whisper to Fury. "Sir, please put down the spear." Said Fury. The man looks at his spear/scepter before firing a stream of blue light. Barton pushes Fury out of the way as I gasp in a panicked state. Gunshots are heard as the guards open fire. The man fires some-more blue light while Barton walks towards him. "What are you doing?" I ask in worry. The man grabs Clint by the arm before saying "You have heart."

I see one of my father figures eyes turn into a different color as the man puts the end of the spear of his heart. He moves onto another agent and does the same. Fury gets up and pulls me aside and pulls the cube from the machine and shuts it in a briefcase. "Please don't. I still need that." Says the man as he turns around. "This doesn't have to get any
messier." Fury tries to reason but the man reply's with "Of course it does. I've come too far for anything else. I am Loki, of Asgard. And I am burdened with glorious purpose." Me and Selvig both day "Loki, brother of Thor?" 'I knew we started research on a man named Thor but I didn't think he was real but hey, things like this happen all the time. Right?' I then see that this Loki guy uses the spear to change Selvig and Barton. "Yeah, you say peace. I kinda think you mean the other thing." "I agree with you Fury!" " Sir, Director Fury is stalling. This place is about to blow and drop a hundred feet of rock on us. He means to bury us." "What, of course not Clint. We would never ever do that." "(Y/N) shut up, your making use more obvious" he whispers to me before answering to Loki by saying "Like the pharaohs of old." "Fury I'm scared." "Your 25, be brave. If you worked with me on the certain mission then you should not be scared of this" "Yeah but he is a god." We whisper to each other. Next thing I see a gun shot and the bad guys running off. "HILL! Do you copy?" "We need HELP! Oh and Barton is a bad guy!" "Come on (Y/N) get up, let's go!" Fury then speaks in the radio again talking about how we need to get the tesseract. Fury and me run until we get to the helicopter. I didn't really pay attention to what was happening because I was just wanting to live and get away but I see the ground to start to collapse and the entire base explodes and crumbles down onto itself. My uncle looks in horror while I try to look for the enemy and sadly I see them. "Uncle over there." I point over to their direction. Then Loki shots some magic towards us and my uncle grabs my arm and jumps offs. "OOF! *cough cough* WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!" Fury then gets up and talks with Phil and Maria over the radio. "This is a level seven. As of right now...we are at war." "Well shit."

Hey it's me Ruby, I'm back with another update. Sorry this took a while. I had to finish school first before I focused on others things. But I will try to update this as much as I can. Also in the next update we will get into the juicy stuff. Anyways I hope that you all have a good day/night!