Avengers.4

"All engines operating. SHIELD emergency protocol one nine three point six in effect. (to Fury) We're at level, sir." Maria says. "Good! Le-" "Let's vanish!" Fury gives me a glare. "Sorry I just really wanted to say that..." Maria laughs a bit before saying "Engage retro reflection panels."

"Reflection panels engaged." Maria says a moment later. Fury then turns around while I follow his actions. Fury talks to the two new men. Steve Rogers and Bruce Banner. "Thanks for asking nicely. So, um, how long am I staying and who's this?" Bruce asked pointing to me. " I'm (Y/N). It very nice to meet you Bruce. I've heard a lot about... only good I swear." "Oh well nice to meet you as well." Bruce and Fury talk for a bit while I think. 'I'm telling the truth I swear I am. I haven't heard a single thing bad about him. Then why are people looking at him weirdly. He's a scientist! Not some rampaging green monster.'

They talk about the tesseract before Natasha shoes Bruce his lab. Uncle Fury then walk to the air deck and Maria asks "Did you tell them who exactly is on your response team?" Fury stays quiet before calling me over to him. "Yes Fury, uh, sir?"

"..."

"Fur-"

"We are close to finding him. When we do I want you to prove yourself ok. I want to know that I made a right choice for putting you on this team."

"Oh, of course sir!"

"Don't fail me."

"I..uh..ok"

Meanwhile while this chat was happening. What we didn't know is that Loki and was making a plan to throw himself out there. But what we didn't know is that he was prepared.

Sorry for the short chapter but we are getting somewhere.  I know I said that there would be action but I forgot to update for almost a whole month so I quickly tried to get one out. August will hopefully be better. I don't have much more to say but I hope you have a good day/night!