Avengers.3

"What do we do?" Phil asks from over the radio.

(Time skip to where Phil is calling Natasha)

"I'm in the middle of  an interrogation, and this moron is giving me everything." I hear Natasha say from over the phone. "Natasha! WE NEED YOUR HELP!" I scream desperately. "Who was that?" I hear her say Phil reply's saying my name. As they continue to talk I get out of the plane that we are in while waiting for Natasha. I pull out a device and go over to her area. As soon as I get there I see her beating the pulp out of the bad guys. "YEAH, BEAT THEM TILL THEY BLEED!" "Woah! (Y/N) where did you come from?" "I came to see what you were dealing with but it looks like you got it" "Natasha have you seen (Y/N)? She not on the plane anymore." I hear Phil say over the phone. "Yeah she with me, don't worry." They continue to talk as we walk back to the plane.

Once we get back Phil and Natasha start looking at folders and videos as I sit back and relax. "Oh I got Stark! You get the big guy." "Can I come with you Phil?" "Sure (Y/N)." "Yay!" "Oh god" Natasha then says. Everyone then leaves to get the person to put on the team.

(Time Skip to Stark Tower)

"Mr. Stark, we need to talk." I then hear Phil sigh as we wait in the elevator. "This is urgent." He says as the door slowly opens. "Phil! Come in!" Ms. Pots say as we enter. Tony then starts to talk about Phil first name before he notices me. "Wait, who is this with you?" Tony asks when he see me wonder around his living room. "Hi I'm (Y/N)! I'm Fury's nie-" "This is (Y/N) and she another agent that was assigned to come along." Phil says interrupting me. Phil tells me to sit down while they talk. 'I starting to hate how they treat me. I'm 25 not a child even though I may act kind of child like. Ugh, anyways I wonder who else is part of the Avenger team.' "(Y/N) let's get going." Phil says as he starts to exit.

(Time skip to picking up Steve on the plane)

"It's nice to meet you Mr.Rogers" I say as I offer my hand for a hand shake. He take it and reply's back with "It's nice to meet you as well". I sit down as the plane takes off and Phil goes to talk with him. I laugh as I hear Phil sound a bit like a stalker. The plane trip take a few minutes but soon we get to the helicarrier. Phil make introductions and soon leaves. "(Y/N), your unc-Fury wants to see you." "Ok thanks Natasha." "No problem." I walk over to my uncles office and start to feel nervous. Did I do something wrong. I swallow my fear before I knock on his door. "Uncle, it's me (Y/N)." "Come on in." I hear him say before I enter. I take a seat and he starts talking. "Calm down your not in trouble." "THANK GOD, I thought I did some thing really bad." "So I have some news." "Oh?"

"You're part of the avengers."

"Wait, I'm on the list?!"

Hi everyone, sorry for the wait. I swear I'm trying my best. Also sorry for all the time skips. If you didn't see already I'm kind of lazy. I don't want to write all of the dialogue. Anyways get ready for the next chapter because some action should be in there. Have a good day/night!