Avengers.6

The door gets opened by a man with long blond hair. He kinda reminded me of a hippie with a renaissance look. This man then grabs Loki and well flies out? Or did he jump? I'm not sure. "Now there's that guy." Tony says in a voice like he is done with life. "Another Asgardian?" Natasha asks. "I believe so Aunt Nat." I respond. "Um (Y/N) never say that again." "Ok, noted!"

"Think the guy's friendly?" Cap say. "From the look of him jumping out the plane, I would say no. HE OPENED THE DOOR WITH COMMANDS, ITS LIKE HE USED HIS FISTS!" I tell/yell at cap. "Guys and gals, doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract's lost." Tony says as he turns around. "Stark, we need a plan of attack!" Cap yells at him. "I have a plan. ATTACK!" "Don't jump you have so much to live fo- and he's gone. If y'all die it's not my fault." I say. "I'd sit this one out, Cap." Natasha says still flying the plane. "I don't see how I can." Cap replies while get a parachute. " Uh Cap, I don't think you have noticed but these men are like well... what's the word again?" I ask. "Gods." Natasha day answering my question. " Yes gods, thank you."

"There's only one god, ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that." Cap then jumps out of the plane. "This is some totally BS Natasha. All the guys are out there and here I am being a disappointment to my uncle!" I say angrily. "Then why don't you go down there too?" "You know what I will! You always have such great ideas!" I then get a parachute and jump out the plane.

After a while in the sky gliding, I'm down. I start running towards the noise of where I hear the fighting. After around 2 minutes I find out where Tony and this "mystery figure" are fighting. "Alright men it's time to stop! I'm here to save the day!" I yell making my presents known. I hear Tony chuckle a bit while the blond hair hippie looks at me with greed. "Um excuse me, I see those wondering eyes! I am be pretty but the answer is no!" I say this while walking over to him and then smacking him hard the face.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR WOMEN!?!?" He yells. "For your eye did you not listen? I am not a prop for your shakespearean play." "LIKE I SAID, 'Doth mother know you wearth her drapes?" Tony says as I replied with a mmmhhh. Blond hair hippie theme pushes me away and hard let me say. I hit a tree and pass out. 'I'm not ready to die just yet. I can't die. I'm to young to di-' "Y/N!" I open my eyes to see Cap squaring down to my body. "Oh hi Cap, would you like to hear my last words?" I ask. "(Y/N), you're not dead. Come on get up!." He then leads me his hand and pull me up.

"So cap what happened while I was out?" "Well Tony and Thor. We learned his name. Anyways they kept fighting and I stopped it. We are about the enter the plane so we can back to the helicarrier." Cap answers. We continue to walk towards the plane before I stop. "(Y/N) you ok?" "I don't think I'm qualify for this job. I don't think I can be an Avenger." "(Y/N), you are plenty qualified! You smacked Thor really hard that it could send him to the sun and back if we didn't have gravity." Cap says while putting his hand on my shoulders. "When I say you are qualified, you are. All you need is your special moment and I know that it will come soon, Trust me." I nod as we continue to walk. Soon enough we making the to plane where I see Tony and Thor sitting down. I sit down and Natasha starts to fly off.

'Is it really just a special needed?'