Avengers.5

(Y/N POV)

I walk out of Fury's office to find Phil telling Steve about his card collection. "Is he telling you about his collection?" I ask. "Oh, yes he is. Don't worry his not bothering me." Steve responds. "Why would I be botherin-" Phil gets cut off by Agent Jasper Sitwell. "We got a hit. Sixty seven percent match. Wait- cross-match, seventy nine percent." (That's his actually name, look it up if you don't believe me)

"Location?" Phil asks. "Stuttgart, Germany. Twenty eight, Königstraße. He's not exactly hiding." Agent Jasper responds. "(Y/N) and Captain, you're up." Fury day coming out of his office. Steve nods and walks away. Fury grabs my arm and whispers "Please show me that I made a good choice." I simply nod then follow in Captain America's footsteps.

(Time skip)

Natasha, Steve, and I our finally at Germany. We made it to our destination and just in time too. Some old man was about to get shot but Captain jumps out of the plane to stop him. Natasha and I fly over to where Loki is. "Loki, drop the weapon and stand down." Say Natasha over the speaker. Loki then fires some magic towards the quinjet where me and Natasha are. "Um Natasha, we need to take the shot like about now!" I yell over the sounds of the jet.

"KNEEL!" Loki yells before continuing to have a fight with Captain America.

"Do you think he's trying to win someone's love?" I ask randomly.

"What? Why would he need love?" Natasha says while figuring out the right place to take the shot. "Well I mean like most villains attack because they are not loved so that could be the pro-" I say before being cut off by a popular voice.

"Agent Romanoff, you miss me?" I giggle a bit as I see Natasha mouth the word 'nope'. The quinjet then starts playing AC/DC's 'Shoot to Thrill'.

"Make a move reindeer games." Tony says while getting his blasters ready. 'Reindeer games, now that's a good nickname. I'm going to call him that from now on.' Loki surrenders so me and Natasha park the jet.

Both Cap and Iron-man come in with Loki in straps. "Good job you to, I just wish I could of done more." I say congratulating the two men that came in. I walk over the where Loki is sitting while Cap and Iron-Man have a talk.

"Hi! You're Loki right? Like from Asgard?"

"..." well he not much of a talker I suppose.

"So you're Thor's brother right?"

I see him shudder a bit as I mention the name of his brother. I decide that I'll be a little nice and leave him alone. The rest do try to make him talk as the flight goes by. I hear Natasha talking to Fury and Cap and Iron-man talking as well. Here I am standing near a wall. 'Goodness, Uncle Fury will be so disappointed with me..'

All of a sudden there was a flash of lighting and you could hear a big roar of thunder.

"Was there supposed to be a rainstorm tonight?" I ask to no one in particular. "Where did this come from?" I hear Natasha day in confusion.

"What's the matter? Scared of a little lightening?" Steve asks to Loki due to seeing him be "scared".

"I'm not overly fond of what follows." Loki says in somewhat of a calm manner before looking up to the sky. Then we hear a crash.

Sorry but I really wanted to leave it on somewhat of a cliff hanger. Hope you have a good day/night!