Sabotage

Alan LP: 4000

DUL-001 LP: 4000

"I'll start things off by playing Reactan, Dragon Ruler of Pebbles in ATK mode!" Alan smacked a card down on his disk, and rocks appeared on the field. The rocks coalesced into a small dragon-like figure.

Reactan stomped around on the ground, letting out a roar of battle. (Reactan, Dragon Ruler of Pebbles: ATK: 1800, DEF: 1200.).

"Now I'll set two cards facedown, ending my turn." Alan placed two cards down.

"TURN OVER DETECTED: DRAWING CARD." A card shot out of the underside of DUL-001, adding it to its hand. "SUMMONING: CYBER DRAGON IN: ATK MODE." A burst of lighting appeared on the field, before disappearing and revealing Cyber Dragon.

Cyber Dragon let out a mechanical roar of battle. (Cyber Dragon: ATK: 2100, DEF: 1600.).

"A Cyber Dragon on the first turn? Great, better be careful with my summoning." Alan thought to himself. "CYBER DRAGON: INITIATE ATTACK ON: REACTAN." Cyber Dragon charged a beam of lightning and fired it at Reactan, destroying him.

Alan covered his face with his arms to protect himself from the shockwaves.

Alan LP: 3700

"ATTACK OVER: SETTING ONE CARD FACEDOWN. TURN END.".

"It'll take more than one shiny dragon to take me down, I draw!" Alan looked at the cards in his hand. "I'll activate the effect of Stream, Dragon Ruler of Droplets in my hand!" A small blue dragon appeared at the side of Alan, "By sending him and another Stream to the graveyard, I can special summon Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls!" The two Streams that were floating beside Alan flew out onto the field, spinning around and around before they became a water ring floating in the air.

Suddenly, a massive blue dragon breached the ring, landing on the ground.

Tidal landed with a boom, roaring as he did so. (Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls: ATK: 2600, DEF: 2000.).

"Sadly for me, Tidal can't attack this turn, but it doesn't mean you're safe next turn! I end."

"TURN OVER DETECTED: DRAWING CARD." DUL-001 drew a card and immediately played it. "ACTIVATE SPELL CARD: LIMITER REMOVAL. DOUBLING CYBER DRAGON ATK POINTS." Cyber Dragon was covered in electricity, sparks flying all over the place. (Cyber Dragon: ATK: 4200.).

"CYBER DRAGON: INITIATE ATTACK ON: TIDAL." Once again, Cyber Dragon fired a beam of lighting at Tidal. "Go trap card, Draining Shield!" A forcefield covered Tidal, bouncing the lighting beam off. "Draining Shield negates your attack and adds your monsters ATK points to my LP!" A green aura covered Alan, raising his LP.

Alan LP: 7900

"ATTACK INTERRUPTED: ENDING TURN. EFFECT OF LIMITER REMOVAL: DESTROYING CYBER DRAGON." Cyber Dragon let out a final roar before self-destructing.

"I draw!" Alan looked at the two cards in his hand. "I'll activate Monster Reborn, and take your Cyber Dragon!" An Ankh appeared on the field, glowing. The Ankh suddenly shined bright, before Cyber Dragon appeared on Alan's side of the field. (Cyber Dragon: ATK: 2100, DEF: 1600.).

"Now Cyber Dragon! Attack DUL!" Cyber Dragon charged a beam of lighting and fired it at DUL. "WARNING: DAMAGE SUSTAINED."

DUL-001 LP: 1900

"Now Tidal! Finish it o-" Suddenly the lights went out in the room. "What the?" Alan's head darted around the room, wondering what the hell just happened before DUL spoke up again, but this time it wasn't the normal robotic voice. "Hahahahahah! Finally broke through this stupid robot's security systems. Now, Alan, you face a true duelist!" Alan was stunned, this unknown voice knew who he was.

"Show yourself you coward! Face me in a real duel instead of hiding behind a robot!" Alan challenged the voice. "How about...no? I'll activate the robot's facedown! Cybernetic Overflow!"

The facedown rose up, showing a picture of a Cyber Dragon surrounded by a ring of fire. "By banishing two Cyber Dragon monsters with different levels, I'll destroy both of your monsters! I banish a Cyber Dragon and a Cyber Dragon Core!" The two monsters appeared next to the robot, before swirling into nothing. The trap card fired a beam and destroyed both Tidal and Cyber Dragon.

"Now the real duel begins! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!" The voice cackled evilly. Alan knew that this duel just got ten times harder.