Chapter 1

You were Y/N Singer. A hunter just like your uncle, Bobby Singer. He has raised you since you were 7. Your parents were out one night on a date night. Unfortunately a drunk driver hit their car, totalling it and killing your parents. Ever since your uncle has watched you. Your dad called you BabyDoll. Having the nickname stick.

You met Dean and Sam Winchester when you were 10. Sam was 12 and Dean was 15. They immediately loved you as there own sister. Never knowing about the hunter life until Sam accidentally let it slip one day. Let's say Uncle Bobby was not happy. One thing led to another and now your 23 hunting on your own. Well not completely. Uncle Bobby and the Winchesters always wanted to help you. But after some convincing, they left you alone.

Currently you were in Texas about some Vampires taking people and turning them. You realised they were making a huge pact. Five different towns had about 10 people missing. You were determind to find them. Kill any Vampires you find. Currently walking about an empty warehouse. You of course gave your uncle and the Winchesters the heads up. You realised it was a lot but you figured they might need to know in case something happened.

Holding a machete, a couple needles of dead man's blood and a gun just in case. It may be worthless but at least it may stun them. Wearing black skinnies, black tangtop, with a black and red flannel. With black boots on. Trying to blend in with the dark, to stay hidden. They might smell you but if you can be unseen that would be helpful. Scoping out the place a little far off with your black jeep off the road somewhere. It looked empty but you knew better. Taking a deep breathe and putting your binoculars away you made your way to the abandoned warehouse.

Making sure each step was precise to cause as little noise as possible. Finally reaching the front door that was open slightly. Having a bad feeling already you pushed it away and continued forward.

Ugh. Smells rotten. As you gag slightly But push it back. Walking into a room you see a vampire asleep. Quickly decapitating it then continue your way through. About half way through the warehouse you were able to kill about four that were asleep.

Peeking into another room your see three chained up. With two dead bodies in front of them. Must of turned them and fed them some of the missing people. You thought to yourself.

Walking past that room for now as it seemed they were secure but then you heard them rustle. They must of smelt you. Now you had to move more quickly. You heard someone walking down the hallway so you had to hide. Quickly going into another room then quietly locking the door. But when you turned around you saw two vampires. "Oops." You whispered.

They were both males and you recognised one of them as the first person missing about three years ago. He smilied sinister like at you. Licking his lips. "Not only are you attractive but you smell good." Taking a couple steps toward you.

Gripping the machete tighter in your hand you stand tall. To show now fear. With a smirk of your own. "Thanks for the complement. But I'm not into leeches." Quickly moving and decapitating him. The other vampire growled and showed his teeth. Then charged at you. He went to punch you but you were able to dodge and kick him in his stomach hard enough to hunch him over and decapitate him as well.

Taking a deep breathe to calm your breathing you looked around again. You knew for a fact there were maybe four left. Sighing quietly before you finishing scoping out of the place. After that interaction you could of sworn someone would of heard you. But nothing. Something inside of you screamed to just leave and get out but you ignored it. Everything was fine anyway.

Once you saw that everything was clear you went back to the room with the chained vampires. To finish them off. Once you entered the room you saw the three vampires that were chained, unchained with two more vampires. Five in total.