Chapter 7

It's been a couple of years since I met the king of hell. Me and him were extremely close. Always talking, hanging out. When ever we were in trouble and needed help Crowley would be the first there if it involved me. It's been about 3 years since we have known each other. Crowley now has a beard which makes him even more attractive....Sexy.  It was sexy.

Currently I was with Crowley. I was in a red dress that went down to my feet. It fit my top perfectly and the bottom part was flowy. Crowely convinced me to look nice in hell. At least when he was working. We were in his office in hell. He's been wanting me around more often. I don't mind but sometimes it's boring. His hellhound Juliet was letting me pet her. She now let's me see her. As i was sitting on a chair not too far from his desk I was petting her. I remember the first time I met Juliet. It was on a hunt.

Past:
I was looking for someone who made a deal. A hellhound was after a woman in her 30's. Black hair, skinny...too skinny. She was on the run. I found her in an alley. Petrified.

"Kelly?" I asked serious. As i held my shotgun with rock salt bullets. I had my backpack on with some salt as well to try and keep it away long enough to keep her safe until I found the demon then kill him.

"Yes." She asked shivering in the cold.

"I'm here to help."

"You can't help me." Tearing up as she looks down.

"Maybe if you talk to me i can help." Trying to convince her. "I can help i just need you to trust me." Extending my hand out to her.

I can tell she is hesitating looking at my hand. But then she eventually grabs it. Quickly going to my jeep I take her to a motel I already have all set for her to stay hidden in as I summon the demon.

Once we're in the room I look at her. "I want you to stay in the back salt ring." Pointing to the end of the bed.

"What's that's going to do?" Frustrated with me.

"It will keep you safe for now. But I cannot have you move from it."

Again hesitating but then eventually stands in the ring. I hand her the shot gun. Just in case I'm not here as soon as I want to be.

"Why are you giving me this! Aren't you going to stay!"

"I am going to end this. But this is in case I'm not back in time. Just aim and shoot." Giving her a small nod.

She nods back. "Please be quick."

I nod locking the door behind me and leave. Finding the nearest crossroads. I draw a devils trap to keep the demon trapped. Then summon the demon. Once he shows up he's in the trap.

"Ah. Of course. Y/N Singer. What is the honor of meeting you here."

"Well it's a beautiful night first off. And second. I need you to call off your hounds hound of Kelly Delvin."

"Hmmm." Acting like he's thinking. "Nope. Beside her time is almost up."

"I don't think so. Here's why." Pulling out my angel blade from my inside my coat. "I think. Your going to set her free and I'll let you live. Simple."