Chapter 20

Me and Crowley were dressed and in the throne room. He sat down while I sat in my own chair. His suit his usually black with red tie, handkerchief. As i had my dark ling red dress on. It fitted my body perfectly.

I had to call Sam and Dean after this meeting. I saw they called me as I slept last night. I only hoped they were okay.

The demons were taking about the soul counts, and how everything was going good. They talked about some ways to improve soul counts as well as making it more secure. Certain monsters have been interfering. Like for example vampires would come and turn there client and then they wouldn't make a deal with a demon. It was a problem that one clan kept on dealing with.

"I will resolve the issue. Now if that is the last problem to deal with, you all need to listen to me carefully." He practically growled, glaring at all the demons. I looked at him a little curious. "The next time you decide to enter my private chambers, let alone knock, I will kill you or have you as Juliet's new chew toy!" He yells out. Some of them feared but they nodded.

"Get out." He growls.

Once they all left Crowley held my hand. Turning his body to face me. "I am sorry for this morning darling." Another demon entered his room as we were messing with one another in the shower. Crolwey was not happy and had Juliet drag him out of the room.

"It's alright." I give him a reassuring smile.

He give me a little smile. Then Crowley growls out of no where. "Squirrel and moose." Practically hating them. Then we teleported to an abandoned warehouse. Me and Crowley side by side as we face the boys. "Hello boys." Speaking with no emotion, but holding my waist so I couldn't move.

"BabyDoll?" Sam ask. "What happened to you?"

I look at him curiously. "What do you mean?"

"The damn dress." Dean says a little annoyed.

I heard a soft chuckle emit from Crowley as he rubs my waist with his thumb. "Nothing. We just finished a meeting."

"Demons are more organized than I though." Dean mumbles.

"Is everything okay?" I ask.

Sam sighs. "No. We actually needed some help from you."

"Why her?" Crowley ask before I could even speak.

"There is a cross road demon giving us some problems."

"It's just one. You usually never have problems with them." I say confused.

"Yes but it had multiple hounds. About 10."

"10?" Crowley asked enraged. It was usually one per crossroad demon unless they needed more for support to get the soul so we were confused.

"That shouldn't be right." I say.

"Summon him." Crowley practically growls. It clicked. Some of our demons gave gone missing, unexplained. All crossroads.

"Crolwey he-" Turning to face him. I was about to tell him, this could be the reason but it was like Crowley read my mind. Only he shushed me.

Dean looked at us a bit shocked but broke the trap as I leave crowley's side. Him and the boys following me. Once I stepped out of the warehouse Juliet is outside. Sitting patiently. "Follow me girl." I whisper as I place my hand on her head. Crowley actually gave me the power to see all hounds. It was like how you would set up a deal but I keep my soul.

I hear the boys mumble a thanks as Crowley and me walk in front of the boys to the crossroads.

"This is it?" I ask as we stand at the cross road.