Chapter 4

I put salt on all the windows, doors, any type of entrances. "Protecting me?" Crowley says.

"No. Myself." As I put all the weapons in the room where Crowley is. Loading the shot gun, then my pistol. Secretly i was gonna keep him safe but this was better.

"Really? Because from where I am it looks like your protecting me?" He smirks.

"What ever makes you happy." I mumble focused on the task at hand. Once I had everything prepared I go over to him.

"We finishing what we started?" He ask.

"No. Figured in case someone else comes, I can possibly trap them and interrogate them. I draw another devils trap on the floor. Undoing the straps of the chair that have Crowley locked in. Crowley stands up rubbing his wrist and I move the chair to the other trap. Careful not to mess up the trap hes in.

Crowley watches me intently. Finally once I'm finished I roll up my sleeves, put my hair up (if it's long enough) in a bun. Then sit down at the window. Peaking out of the curtains time to time.

"You know darling, if you let me out. I could help."

"And you could also run away. No thanks." I mumble. It was getting dark. And I was slowly getting tired. I didn't sleep the night before. But I was forcing myself to stay awake.

"You look tired. Are you sure you slept."

"No I stayed up, reading my books."

He nodded. Looking down then into my eyes. "So darling. Want to tell me why dragons?"

"No." I mumble. Looking out the window. Still in the clear.

"Are you just facinated."

"Sure. Let's say that." As I stand up stretching my muscles.

"You can rest if you wish. I'll keep watch."

I chuckled. "Keep watch? No thanks. I don't trust my life with you." As I walk around the trap to get some tea with some sugar and milk. It may not work for some people but it definitely works for me. I come back, sit on the chair and enjoy my tea with a smile.

"Your different from the boys."

I look at him curiously. "What do you mean?"

"Just less hostile."

I laugh a bit at that. "I would not say less."

"Really? Because you were just all over me." He says smugly.

"I knew you would spill the beans if I did that. And guess what." Looking into his eyes that I already fell for. "I was right." Placing my half empty cup already down. "They better kill these things soon." Looking around the windows. Making sure it was clear. I sat down looking out the window. I was worried about how many and when they would arrive. We were never that lucky to have no trouble. Eventually i fell asleep as it got darker outside.

Past
I was only 15. Coming home from school one afternoon. When all of a sudden a man about 19 came into view. Blonde, well toned. He stopped me when i was walking home.

"Hey. There little girl." A blonde man says with a southern accent.

"Hello." I say with a smile.

"I'm lost can you help me?"

"Sure. Where are you heading too?"

"It's a motel." He chuckles.

"You don't know the name do you?" I ask seeing as he's not from around here. Giving a cute smile to him.