Chapter 21

Juliet went back to hell. I had to do this myself. So I went to a motel and start to search. Anything weird that could lead me to her. Of course I had to be careful but I needed to do this.

Crowley kept calling me but all I did was ignore it. I had the entire room blocked from anything that could pop in so I could focus.

2 days have past and the only thing I saw as strange was money being spent wildly in Florida. I would stop on the way to dad's to grab my Jeep. I had my keys in my pocket so I wouldn't even have to go in.

Quickly leaving the room and erasing the signs I left. Quickly stealing a car and making my way to dad's. Unfortunately for me, when I was only an hour away from dad's, Crowley popped in the car.

"Where have you been!" He yells at me. "I have hell searching for you for the past 48 hours. What the bloody hell Y/N!" He yells at me. So angry that it shuts off the car I'm driving.

"What the fuck!" I yell putting the car in neutral and then hitting the brakes. Which thankfully work. Snapping my gaze at him. "You could of killed me!"

"You could of already been dead! Mother had multiple fucking idiots at you and all you do is run away!" His face red from anger.

"I'm not running away! I'm finding your mother myself and giving her a piece of my fucking mind!" I yell at him. Getting out of the car and walking down the road. It was a bit chilly so I hugged myself as I walked down the highway.

"Look at you! Out in the open! Anyone could get to you!" He yells still following me.

"Crowley it was you that broke the car down. Not me!" I snap at him. Picking up my pace.

"Stop it!" He yells at me now popping up in front of me. Forcing me to stop as I glare at him. "Mother has everyone looking for you. Has people guarding her. Do you really think I'd let you go into this?" He asked with concern.

"Yes. I'll handle whatever she has to throw at me. Then just for fun I'll send it right back into her god damm face." I snap as I start to walk around him but he holds me against his warm chest. I try to struggle out of his grasp. But hes too strong. "Damn you." I mumble as I fight against his iron grip.

"I'm already damned. What I wont have is you dead. Now enough of this nonsense and let me help you love."

I cant think of anything that will help me escape from his. I cant say yes then run because he will catch up. I cant attack him. Maybe I can.

"Fine Crowley. Take me to dad's house."

"What for?" He ask now releasing me.

"So I can grab what i need."

"Fine." Holding my hand, he snaps hs fingers putting me right inside of dad's house where Dean, Sam and dad are standing. I glare at Crowley as he has a smirk on his face

"BabyDoll?" Dad says confused as he sees up. "Everything okay?"

I'm about to talk until Crowley does. "No. My mother has put a price on her head so I need you three to watch her." His smirk gone.

"What?" Sam says.

"What the hell?! Your suppose to protect her." Dean snaps at him.

"I am. That's why I need you to watch her."

"Crowley! I have to find her!" I yell at him.

"No the hell your not! If that witch has it out for you, your safer here!" Dad yells at me.

"Crowley!" I yell at him, facing him. "I need to find her! You know why!?" Then I turn around and walk out

"Dolly!" Dad yells at me.