Chapter 22

"That's it." I smile as I finish my story. Dean and Sam were still standing side by side. Just listening to me. Crowley standing behind me.

"I dont like how you ran away and saw Rowena without us, but I can understand why you did what you did." Dean said with a sigh.

"Just next time tell us the whole truth." Sam gave a little huff

I nod. "I will, this was just personal. She doubted me and I had to do this myself." I mumble.

Sam and Dean nod. "Alright then. How about we get some grub and head out." Dean says with a smile.

I laugh a bit and nod. "Sounds great."

"Well I'll let you three spend some quality time together." Crowley says stepping beside me.

I stand up and face him. "You sure?"

"Yes love. I need to ensure your safe and then I need to tske care of something." Giving me a small smile.

I smile back and nod. Then he gives me a passionate kiss before he left.

Me and the boys left the motel to a nearby diner. It was actually soothing. We ate, told jokes and just relaxed. When we left Crowley sent Juliet to bring me back home. I kissed the boys and ensure i would visit soon.

I appeared on top of a mountain with Juliet by my side. The sun was rising and it was beautiful. The mountains that surrounded us alone with a small lake in the diatance. The sky was purplish, orange. It was unique and very beautiful.

I heard someone clear their throat and when i turned around i saw Crowley. "What are-" He raised his hand silencing me.

"I need to ask you something love." He spoke as he got down on one knee. I covered my mouth as he held a black box in his hand. "From the moment i saw you i knew i had to have you. You are gorgeous, stunning, and smart. Im a demon. Not suppose to feel anything but with you, i cant help but express how much i love you. Your my world and i could never let you go. Be my wife, my queen and i swear nothing will ever come between us. Marry me." He ask as he looks into my eyes. Im crying slightly as he opens up the box showing me a dimond ring that was surrounded by smaller ones.

I quickly nod as i cry a bit. Nothing but happiness in those tears.

"Im sorry. What was that?" He smirks as he teases me.

"Yes!" I shout as i lean over and wrap my arms around his neck. He hugs me back tightly as he stands up. I jump up and wrap my legs around him. He holds me for i don't even know how long. I just cried from pure joy. The man i loved proposed to me.

I was nothing less than happy. I couldn't believe it. I was actually going to be his wife, queen for that matter.

"I love you Y/N." He kept saying to me as i kept replying with, "I love you Crowley."

A couple hours later Crolwey and I were in bed. Naked. Im on top of him. My ring on my finger as I ride him. It was like the first time. Only more special.

"Ah!" I moaned as I slammed down on him again.

"Aaaaah. Darling." Crowley sighs as he holds my waist. Making me move more smoothly.

I was keeping a steady and rough pace. Going all the way up so his tip was just at my entrance as I slammed down. Making us both moan.

We've been locked away for a couple hours. This was our second round and damn had it felt great. I've cummed multiple times. Each release stronger than the last.

My soon to be husband was putting my needs first. Making sure he satisfied me in every way.

"Oh Crowley!" I moan in delight as I'm reaching another release.