Chapter 1 - The Attack

It had been two years since the hero's had left Zabrina's universe and went back to their own universes. Zabrina and her team had moved away from the desert and had now relocated onto a different planet. They had a new base hidden deep in an old Forrest. Zabrina now wears a black top with a black leather jacket on top of it with black jeans and black boots. She also wears black fingerless gloves. Around her waist is a black belt which holds things like an iPod, ear phones and a gun. Over time, Zabrina's hair had gotten darker and had become dark brown. Zabrina was outside in the Forrest with another member of her team. It was a man in his twenties, who was wearing a black top, a grey jacket, blue jeans and brown boots. The two of them were scanning the area for energy signatures. Zabrina was holding an iPad what was scanning for the energy signature. Then suddenly, the iPad detected an energy signature a few miles away. "Daniel, I've got something" Zabrina said. The man called Daniel looked over her shoulder to see the iPad she was holding. "What have you got?" Daniel asked. "There is a powerful energy signature coming from a few miles away from here" Zabrina informed. "I'll send a out a team to check it" Daniel said looking at the iPad. "Alright, sounds good" Zabrina remarked.
Both of them turned around and started to walk back to the base. "So what happened when you were alone two years ago?" Daniel asked. "Again?" Zabrina asked, smiling at him. "Well, you just told me and the team some facts about it" Daniel said with his hands in the air. "Ok, when you guys were taken, me and my alternate self fought" Zabrina started to say. Daniel looked at her, wanting to know more. "I was winning until she managed to get these powers" Zabrina said and looked at Daniel. "Like yours?" Daniel asked. Zabrina then looked at her hands and made them glow. "A bit differently" She muttered and her hands stopped glowing and she put them at her sides. "How different?" Daniel asked. "Well she could control people if she touched them" Zabrina informed. "So she did that to you?" Daniel asked. "No she tried to, which distracted me and made me loose the fight but she did it to Anakin" Zabrina said. "Anakin?" Daniel commented "That Guy with the blue laser sword and had telekinesis". "Well he called it the force" Zabrina said and thought for a moment "Yeah, I guess he had telekinesis". "So what happened next?" Daniel asked. "After she beat me, I hid in the ventilation shaft of the old base but not before I opened up portals to different universes and pulled hero's from those universes through to help" Zabrina explained. "So what happened to them?" Daniel asked. They both looked at each other. "After we defeated her, I sent them back to there universes and I wiped their memory's of it ever happening" Zabrina said. "So you could bring them back?" Daniel asked hopeful. "I could, but only if something really bad happened" Zabrina explained. Daniel nodded in understanding. Both of them got to the main entrance of the base. Daniel pressed a button on a holographic key pad which made an image of a man in a white jacket and a grey top on show come up who was sitting behind a desk. "Hello Daniel" The person on the screen said. "Hello Carter" Daniel replied "We're back". "So you are" Carter said "I'm opening the doors". The image disappeared and the metal doors opened. Inside was a grey corridor which had rooms leading down each side. Zabrina and Daniel walked down the corridor and went around the corner of the corridor to meet another corridor. There were still more doors at the sides of the corridor but at the end of the corridor, there was a lift. The two of them walked to it and went into it. Zabrina pressed a button on the side which sent them to a lower floor. When they came out of the lift they both went into one of the rooms. The room they went into was a lab. The lab had a big table in the middle of it with equipment and computers on. Around the room were lockers with other equipment in it. Daniel went over to one of the computers while Zabrina put the iPad onto the table. Daniel turned on the computer and put in the results of the energy signature off of the iPad. Zabrina walked over to him and checked the computer. "I'm going to tell Carter about this and get a team to head out" Daniel informed. Zabrina nodded so Daniel left the lab. Zabrina checked the computer for passed missions and reports out of boredom. However she noticed the iPad results of the energy signature changed. She walked towards the iPad and picked it up to check the results again to find out that they had changed. Zabrina was confused to why it had changed to see it change again. "That's weird" Zabrina said to herself "It's almost like..." Zabrina went wide eyed. "...it's moving!"
Zabrina threw the iPad back onto the table and ran out of the room. She sprinted to the lift and saw that it was going up. "Damm!" Zabrina shouted. She ran another way to a corridor with stairs leading up. Zabrina ran up the stairs until she was on the main floor. Zabrina ran down the corridor and was about to run to the lift until she saw Daniel about to walk into a room. "DANIEL!" Zabrina shouted and ran to him. Daniel quickly turned around and saw Zabrina running to him. "Woah, Zabrina calm down" Daniel said. Zabrina stopped running and skidded to a stop in front of him. "What's wrong?" Daniel asked. "The energy signature" Zabrina said "I recognise it". Daniel was confused "what do you mean?"
"It's the same energy signature and movement as a man I have seen before" Zabrina quickly said. Suddenly there was an explosion behind them which made them fly through the door. Zabrina landed on top of Daniel. "What the hell was that!?" Daniel shouted. Zabrina quickly got off of Daniel and pulled him up. "It's him!" Zabrina shouted. "Who!?" Daniel asked. "I don't know his name, I just saw him before we left the other universe two years ago!" Zabrina yelled.
Zabrina and Daniel ran out of the room and out into the corridor which was now filled with fire and smoke while alarms were blaring. "So how the hell do you know about him!?" Daniel asked. "Before I left the other universe, I saw a black figure of a male so I secretly scanned his signature when he had his back turned. So when we got back and after we had left the sandy planet, I researched it and discovered it was very powerful. And the energy signature we got is the same!" Zabrina explained. "Then lets get out of here!" Daniel shouted and got out his gun. Zabrina did the same and they both started to run down the corridor. "We need to help people!" Zabrina shouted. "Agreed!" Daniel replied. They both turned a corridor to the lift to see the lift doors were open and the lift had fallen to the lower levels. Daniel leaned in to check the lift. "It's too far down, we need to take the stairs!" Daniel said. Out of nowhere, some of the roof fell off and hit Daniel. Daniel shouted in shock and fell off of the edge, down into the darkness. "Daniel!" Zabrina shouted and ran to the edge. She looked down but couldn't see Daniel because of the darkness. Another explosion came from behind Zabrina making her turn around. She ran back into the corridor and saw Carter under some rubble. She was about to run to him but got lifted into the air. She managed to turn around and saw the male figure. Zabrina pointed her gun at the figure but didn't have the chance to shoot because she got flung into the wall. She sat up to see the figure walking towards her. Zabrina sighed. She knew she couldn't beat him alone. Secretly, Zabrina opened up a portal somewhere in the Forrest to the hero's universes again. She felt some of them get pulled through and two more by accident but she couldn't pull the rest through because the figure knocked her out.