Chapter 6 - Agent H and Agent M

Located in Paris; Agent H's car flew down from the darkened sky and landed near the Eiffel Tower. The doors to the car opened to reveal none other than Agent H and his partner Agent M. They both buttoned up their black blazers and gazed at the Eiffel Tower which had a blue line of energy hitting the top of the tower. Both partners, with Pawney who was in M's blazer pocket, preceded to walk into the tower and get into one of the lifts to the top floor. "H? Would you mind telling me one more time? How'd you beet the Hive?" Agent M asked. "Uh, it was three years ago, High T and I went up to face the Hive with nothing but our wits and our Series 7 De-Atomizers. Cool?" Agent H replied. "Yes, but how'd you do it?" Agent M asked again. Agent H then stared straight at her. "W-wait What are you doing?" Agent H asked. "I'm just curious. How'd you do it?" Agent M responded. "I just told you" Agent H retorted. "You didn't though" Agent M pointed out. " I did a few time. Ok. Uh, High T and I went up to face the Hive with nothing but our wits and our Series 7 De-Atomizers-" Agent H said but then stoped when he realised that he had said the same thing for some reason. "I-I'm-I- I'm repeating myself aren't I" Agent H realised. "Over and over" Agent M replied. "Word for word" Pawney stated. "O-Ok- Uh- Uh- But-But- w-why would I-Uh- be doing that" Agent H stuttered. "H, I don't think you beet the Hive that night" Agent M stated. Agent H's facile expression then turned to one of confusion. " I think you were neuralised" Agent M finished. However, before the lift got to the top of the tower, there was suddenly a ball of bright swirling light in the lift. It pulled Agent H and Agent M off of their fest and dragged them into it. Unfortunately, it also made Pawney get flung out of Agent M's pocket and roll back into the elevator, leaving him behind.