Chapter 2 - Leon Kennedy

Ada was running down a metal path with a silver briefcase away from Chris. She was about to turn right, but some bullet fire stopped her from running. She stepped backwards, into the corner of the metal path. From the other side came Piers. Chris and Piers both pointed their guns at Ada. Ada looked at Chris Who was about to shoot her. However he missed when Leon charged into him. Chris dropped his gun and it fell off of the path, over the fence to the lower path below them. Leon tried to get Chris's pistol from his holder but Chris stopped him. Chris then threw a punch at Leon who ducked under his arm. Leon then tried to kick Chris but Chris ducked under neath it. Chris then hit Leon with his arms but Leon held his arms up and blocked the blow. Chris then grabbed Leon and kneed him in the stomach twice. Leon broke away from Chris and elbowed him in the face. He quickly turned around and punched Chris making him bend over. However, Chris tackled Leon and tried to push him over. Luckily Leon broke out of his grip and moved to the side but Chris grabbed onto him. Leon swung him behind him. Leon tried to elbow him but missed, then Chris punched his arm away. Leon quickly swung himself around Chris and put him in a head lock. But Chris swung Leon over his shoulder which broke the head lock. Leon did a forward roll and got up and quickly pointed his gun at Chris. Chris did the same thing to Leon. Both of them were catching their breath. "Chris!" Leon said. "Leon?" Chris replied "What are you doing here?" Before anything else happened, Jill ran up behind them and pointed her gun at Leon. Piers noticed this but kept his gun on Ada and growled a bit at Jill. "Put your gun down, Chris" Leon demanded "She's a key witness, we need her". "A witness!?" Chris said, raising his voice a little "She's the one who did all this!". "No!" Leon tried to explain. "It wasn't her, it was Simmons". "The national security adviser" Leon finished. "I lost all my men because of her!" Chris yelled. "And I lost over seventy thousand people, including the president because of Simmons!" Leon shouted back. There was a slight pause between the two. Chris looked over Leon's shoulder to see Ada. "She's working for Neo-umbrella" Chris stated "You know what that means?" Leon nodded his head "Yeah, I do". "And your still going to protect this woman?" Chris asked. "I am" Leon replied. Now there was an intense pause between the two. Piers looked at the two of them, waiting for the next more. Ada then looked at Piers and realised he was not focused on her. She started getting something out of her pocket. Piers quickly looked at her and noticed what she was doing. "Captain!" Piers shouted. Chris and Leon both turned and looked at Ada. Ada pulled out a flash grenade and threw it at Leon and Chris. It detonated which sent out a massive bright light. Leon, Chris and Jill covered their eyes and looked away from it while Piers just covered his eyes. However, when this was happening, Leon felt himself getting pulled away. Leon couldn't see because of the flash grenade but he did notice a slight swirling. But this was short lived as Leon got yanked to the floor and sucked through.