Chapter 4 - Cade Yeager and William Lennox

"He didn't make it Bee" Cade said through a walkie-talkie "I'm coming solo" Cade continued to walk through the open area. "This is turning out to be a really shitty day" Cade said to himself. Cade suddenly stopped when he noticed a few green lasers on his chest. Cade realised these were snipers so he put his hands up while he chucked his bag off of his back. There were snipers in broken buildings and a few on the ground. Cade turned his head around and noticed a vehicle coming towards him. Not long later, he was surrounded by more vehicles and soldiers. A soldier called Santos came up to him. "It's over" Santos said. "Help yourself out here". "Where are the others?" Santos asked "The ones your hiding". "I don't sell out friends" Cade answered back. "This is an invasion" Santos said and crouched in front of Cade "One day we wake up...there in charge". "Do you see anybody in charge?" Cade asked "They keep falling out of the sky". "Somethings coming and you can't shoot your way out of it" Cade warned. Then Cade looked behind Santos and noticed Bumblebee driving towards them. The soldiers on the vehicles shot their mini guns at Bumblebee. When Bumblebee transformed, he fell to pieces around everyone. However, two pieces of Bumblebee's arm suddenly fit back together. "What was that?" Santos asked Cade. Cade turned his head to face Santos "That was a mistake" Bumblebee's head, which was next to Santos, fitted back together and shot a cable at his leg. Then his head started to roll around, causing Santos to fall over. One of Bumblebee's arms, pushed off of the ground and went flying into a vehicle, wrecking it while his other arm turned into a cannon and started firing. This caused an explosion near a group of soldiers, sending them flying. Bumblebee's arm kept crashing into the vehicles, breaking the mini guns on them. Bumblebee's arm and body then came back together. Meanwhile, Cade had picked up one of Bumblebee's doors and was using it as a shield against other soldiers. Cade then hit Santos with the door. The remaining arm of Bumblebee, hit a solider on the back and hit another soldier in the face causing both of them to fall into each other. Then that arm connected to a shoulder. The other leg jumped over Cade as Cade ducked to avoid it. Then the rest of Bumblebee's body connected with each other, except for the head. Bumblebee then kicked a human over. Bumblebee started to shoot at some of the humans but Cade stopped him. "Whoa whoa whoa!" Cade said to stop Bumblebee. Bumblebee's head then connected back. Bumblebee then picked up Santos by his leg. "Next time you shoot someone, make sure there dead" Bumblebee said through his radio. "Put The weapon down!" Cade said to a solider pointing a gun at him and then turned to Bumblebee "Trust me!" "Easy Bee" Cade said "Easy" Bumblebee then dropped Santos onto the ground. Bumblebee then pressed his gun to Santos. "I'll burn you so bad, you'll wish you died as a child" Bumblebee said through his radio. "Shoot him!" Santos yelled. Cade then pointed his gun at Santos. "Your dead before I hit the ground" Cade said. "I said stand down!" A voice behind the soldiers said. "Shoot! Shoot!" Santos kept yelling. The soldiers then armed their weapons. "Take the shot!" Santos shouted "Shoot!". "Don't Do to it Bee!" The Same solider said. The solider came from behind a vehicle to reveal it was Colonel William Lennox. "Hold your fire!" William shouted and held his arm out "Hold it!". "You drop it!" William shouted at Cade. "I'm not dropping Shit!" Cade yelled back. "Hey" William said to Bumblebee causing Bumblebee to aim his gun at William "The military doesn't want this Bee, you got to believe that, there's a new world order now and these guys are calling the shots!" Cade then looked at William "All they want is a home and you know it". "You push them and they push right back" Cade explained. Then out of nowhere, Hound came rolling in and pointed his gun at the humans.
"I always love staring a day off with a gun fight" Hound said "Sorry I'm late, my invitation for this ass kicking  must have gotten lost in the van!". "Me and my crew are rolling out of here" Cade said and looked at William. "Call off your birds" Hound demanded. "Let's go" Cade said and looked at William "There not gonna touch us" Cade started to walk away. "Still one abort, negative decepti..." William said but was cut short. Cade turned around to see why William stopped talking to notice a bright swirling light in William's place. "Are the Decepticons doing that?" Cade asked.
"No" Bumblebee replied through his radio. "Never seen it before" Hound said. Then out of nowhere, Cade fell over like something grabbed his foot and was pulled towards it. Cade yelped a bit before vanishing through it as the light disappeared. "What Just happened to Cade Yeager and Colonel Lennox?" A solider asked.