Important Author's Notes (PLS READ)

Hi lovelies I would just like to say a couple things before beginning this garbage
First this is my first fanfic and despite my love for writing I'm not the best at it
Second I am extremely bad at explaining surroundings and the environment so please bare with me
Third there will be other random ships in this so be warned. I actually don't have just one ship of analogical and adore the other ships. No matter you do not have to worry about either Logan or Virgil ending up with anyone else at the end, well that if they both live to the end ;)
Fifth I will put trigger warnings on the chapters that require them and will make sure to add them if someone points out something I have forgotten
Sixth there will be a few characters of my own creation one being a main character of sorts that swears A LOT, so please anyone that does not like swearing do not read any further (if anyone wants to use these characters I don't care at all). Nevertheless there will not be any 'dirty' references nor any negative language referring to a few certain body parts (just for people that were worrying)
Seventh I am fully aware that Logan is very intelligent BUT he will not be smarter than me meaning that he will have my level of intelligence and vocabulary. Sadly this probably isn't as high as I'd like it to be so I apologize if his lack of "smart talk" is a bother to some
Eighth there won't be a constant updating schedule especially with my tendencies for low motivations so I want to pre apologize for that
Now ninth and finally in contrast of everything I said I really just want you lovelies to enjoy this as much as possible and utilize this as a way of getting away from life for a little while. For me personally I suffer a lot from insecurities, paranoid thoughts, anxiety (but a LOT less now), and fear of the rejection of others. I know it may sound ignorant but reading stories such as this one as well as the amazing conversations in the comments of a great amount of stories really helped me. I've come out of my once untouched shell. I've begun to make good friends and reconnect with the ONE friend that truly saw that I was struggling and got me through my social life (who of which I stopped talking to at the beginning of my school year but have now become my good friend once again). I have no means completely reached where I want but amazing people like the person reading this really helps. I REALLY just want to make at least one person smile. :) One more thing I'm not complimenting you amazing people to avoid hate, I really want everyone to be honest and share their opinions with me whether it crushes my soul or not (but remember my little rant so maybeeeeeeee be a tiny teeny weeny bit nice but again you don't have to)

Anyways even though I haven't even begun my story and Im speaking as though a thousand people will read this I love you all and I hope you are having a good day (or whatever time it is where you are) and just know if you ever need anyone I'll always be here. Even though I have consistently been alone in the past (and even now) people still trusted me to offer my advice and kindness so I'm begging you if you need it reach out for my help.