Chapter 5: A Challenge

(Paige's P.O.V)

So last night was fun. note: sarcasm. I slept in Prowl's room, worse sleepover EVER . He literally swore all night about me and humans, and I wake up with a CANNON in my face.

Here I am now running like no tomorrow, with him running right behind me, yep bedhair and everything.

"FUCK RUN RUN RUBRUBRUBRUB", I scream, sprinting faster. I ran past Will, who cracked up laughing as soon as he saw the scene , instead of helping me. ASSHOLE.

I ran past Optimus and Ratchet, who looked at me weirdly, but I did not give a frag, as Prowl was- NOW SHOOTING AT ME!?.

"WHAT THE FRAG!!!", I scream, and ran to where The guns and armoury where, I jumped over a table and Grabbed a Machine gun, loaded it up and Jump onto the table, aiming it at Prowl, who was charging at me.

"STAY THE FUCK STILL, OR I WILL SHOOT YOUR GOD DAMN SLAGGING UGLY SCRAP OF A FACE!!", I roared at him annoyed at his game, he froze with the rest of the Autobots.

"what is the meaning of this?", Ratchet questioned annoyed at my yelling.

"HE", I pointed at Prowl, "DECIDED IT WAS SUCH A BRILLIANT IDEA TO TRY AND KILL ME"

Optimus looked at me with an raised optic ridge, "and, why would he do that?", Optimus asks.

"how the fuck am i meant to know!", I hiss angry, Will runs in after recovering from laughter, to just look at me and laugh again.

"Shut up WILL, you asshole!, didnt even save me!", I yell at him annoyed.

I get poked in the back, i turned around to see this male soldier smirking at me.

"Yes?", I ask frustrated.

"Thats 'MY' gun Miss", He says pointing at the machine gun, I scoff, "not anymore", he looks at me in disbelief.

"You proberbly dont even know how to shoot a gun, you couldnt even hit me", Prowl Mocks, i turned to him pissed.

"you wanna bet?", I growl. Prowl rolls his optics at me in disbelief, "fiesty", Sunny whispers in a flirty tone.

Prowl snorts, "bring it", I smirk and point the gun at him and fire, he yelps as it hits him in the optic, he growls and aims his guns at me.

"You wanna go , you big ugly alien robot!, well its on you fragging asshole!", I growl, marching up to Prowl, I get picked up mid-way by Ironhide.

"what the Frag!, I was kicking his metal ass, why did you stop me!", I ask him, he chuckles, "because we need him in one piece, you already shattered his optic", Ironhide points at Prowls eye that is bleeding energon.

I scoff as Ironhide places me on the ground again, I storm off to get ready again, with the gun, but get stopped by the male soldier.

"Miss I need my gun", he asks again, I push him out of the way.

"I told you, its my gun now", I tell him and continue to walk, he groans annoyed and walks off, with a snickering Will and Figs.

****

After 5minutes of Getting ready, I have finished changing into my cute little outfit (A/N Pic of it on the side) , putting on some Make-up and slipped on a pair of black heels and did nothing but brushed my hair and walked out, to see what was happening. I walked into the Autobot Hanger all refreshed and ready to go.

Sunny greeted me with a flirty whistle which i rolled my eyes at and waved him off, he snickered and put his hand down for me to hop on I did, luckily I put short-shorts on underneath.

"Why you all dressed up lil' lady?", Jazz asked, his visor glowing a bright blue.

"Because Im a girl and I know Fashion", I state with confidence,waving my hands about, Arcee soon walked in and her eyes brighten at the sight of me.

"Hey Paige", she chirped walking to me, I smiled at her

"Sup?"

"nothing much..., but I heard that Prowl got his ass whooped by a certain femme. hm?", she whisper to me with snickers.

I scoffed, "he tried to kill me!"

"Apparently you wouldn't wake up so he pointed a cannon at you", she teased, walking away to go on patrol.

I scrunched up my nose in annoyence and turned to Jazz, who was ment to be hiding the delicous stash of chips and chocolates behind his back.

"Yo Jazz-man got the stuff?", I whisper to Jazz, he groans at the nickname and answers my question, "yep, i just got the stuff come on before Ratchet and Optimus finds out about--", he gets cut off by Ratchet.

"find out what?", Ratchet questions, with a curious Optimus next to him.

I nervously chuckle, "about how much we love apples, you know, An Apple a day, keeps the doctors away!", I cheer, with a snickering Bee, Jazz and Sunstreaker behind me.

Ratchet growls in annoyance, "Oh really?", Optimus asks.

I cough, "Of course Optimus, what else?", I say.

"what is behind Jazz's Back then?", Optimus asks with a knowing look.

Sunstreaker places me on the ground, which i mentally thank him for, "well you see its--", Jazz cuts me off, "delicous juicy apples for some horses we are going to feed right Paige?", Jazz questions, his optics saying 'play along gurl or we are scrapped'

"of course", I agreed, Optimus's knowing look never left his optics, "can I see these apples?"

I choked on my suliva, "I'M DYING", I say dramatically for a distraction, and dropped to the ground, my tounge hanging out and everything.

Ratchet nearly blew a circuit , as Optimus and him look over me, Ratchet scans me and growls annoyed, "why did you fake dying , what if you were dying you slagger!"

I innocently smiled, "I never said I was dying , I said Im trying, duh to get the apples", I said in a 'duh' tone.

"are you calling me old?", Optimus questions frustrated, with a glaring Ratchet mumbling something like 'I may be getting old but my processors are sharp than ever'

I started laughing uncontrollably but calmed down to answer his question, "No of course not", I respond with cheekiness, Optimus glares at me, which i go into a fit of giggles.

I look to my right to see Jazz-man and Bee scoffing down the goodies, I grin and face an slightly annoyed Optimus again, while Ratchet was blowing a circuit, frustrated at me.

"what?", I ask now nervous, as I get back on my feet.

"since you fed Jazz and Bumblee 'Junk' food, you are spending time with either me or Ratchet doing work", he explains bluntly , I on the other hand fell back to the ground, "NOOOOO!!!", I scream/fake cry.

"what is the matter with that youngling?", Optimus mocks.

"You guys are so boring though!", I joke about, which cause Optimus to be offended. I failed to hide the giggles at his facial expressions.

"I am not boring", Optimus argues.

"are too", I continue to joke about.

"not"

"are"

"not"

"are"

"not"

"you are boring!. no returns, padlock, times infinity", I say in a whisper, fist pumping the air slowly in victory.

Optimus sighs, "I will proove that im not boring by the end of this week", Optimus declaires, holding out a finger to shake.

I smile, "Challenge accepted", I confirm, grabbing his finger and shaking it.

Optimus nods, before walking off, I sigh dramatically.

What have i gotten myself into???