Chapter 22: Protect.

(Media Is Paige's Left eye---->)

-Well I'm happy to say that I have another Transformers Book Out!.

-Yay!.

-Anyways. Its called: Adopted!?.

-You can find it on my profile or look it up!. Thank you for your time and here's the chapter!:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Paige's P.O.V)

After the incident of last night/morning Ratchet has been keeping a close eye on me. Literally.

"Ratchet I am only going to the toilet", I groaned heading up the stairs, he followed me in his holoform.

"To do what?", he questions me seriously following me in the bathroom. I headbutted the wall.

"Don't do that it will mess with your memory loss!", Scolded Ratchet pulling me away from the bathroom wall.

"I need to Poooop", I drag 'poop' in annoyance. Ratchet nodded, "do it then Ill just stand here", he claimed innocently , I groan.

"Get out then I will!", I try and shove him out the bathroom door but he wouldn't budge.

"I need to make sure that you are safe"

"I am safe Ratchet!. Trust me I am only going for a poop", I told him softly, I knew he was only trying to care but this was getting ridiculous, Ratchet sighed and walked out of the bathroom closing the door behind him, "Fine. But I'm standing next to the door", he said leaving no room for arguments, I groan.

Great. He is so over protective. Like this morning I walked out the front yard to collect the mail and he threw a fricking wrench at the Mail Deliver and I don't know why!. Apparently: 'Paige you should not allow mech's to just flirt with you because they will cause trouble!' . He only asked How was my day!. How is that flirting!?. Like god he broke two of the Mail Man's Vehicle Window's and Literally gave him a black eye!? and the guy just walked off like nothing happened!?. I am so confused.

Logic literally just flew out of the fucking window!

After pooping and washing my hands, I looked up at the mirror staring into my reflection. My left eye was different to my right that's for sure. You could just see it was robotic if you stared long enough, It actually looked like an Autobot Optic. On How it was shining a bright electric blue. Ratchet claimed that I needed to make sure to not get my left eye wet until he is sure that it is waterproof. Unless you want a brain dead Paige laying on the floor. Then Do not get My left eye wet!.

Sighing I opened  the bathroom door not knowing Ratchet was leaning on it and fell to the ground in seconds, I squeezed my eyes shut in pain as something landed heavy landed on me hell heavy. Like a freaking vehicle. My hands rested on what seemed to be a chest or something?.

"Ouch", I claimed. What the hell happened!?. did the freaking door break and fall off the hinges to land on me!?. Opening my eyes I was met to be staring into really really bright blue eyes. oh. Well this is Awkward.

"Uh sorry Paige", Ratchet said, quickly getting up and holding out a hand to me, I sat up slowly rubbing my head as I grabbed a hold of his- oh my god! his hands are so soft! like a babies bottom!. I quickly got up not letting go of his hand.

"Wow", I say slowly now caressing his hand and looking at it with wide eyes. I swear Ratchet's Optics nearly fell out of his head as I felt his hand.

"W-hat are you doing Femme!", Ratchet stuttered embarrassed that i was pretty much adoring his hands. WHAT!?. They are soo soft!!!. I want his hands!. I wish my hands where this soft. I wonder why they are so soft?. Maybe because he is a Medic?. I wonder if all medic's have soft hands?.

"Your hands are so soft!", I claim looking closely at his hands expecting them, "Do you moisturize them everyday!?", I ask him with wide eyes filled with interest.

"NO!", He got his hand out of my grip and held it to his chest offended. Heh what a sight.

"You totally do!", I accuse him as I point at his Embarrassed face it had a faint blueish/purplish on his cheeks . Was he blushing!?. Wait can Autobots Blush?. No freaking way. I am learning more everyday!. Who needs school when Robotic Aliens can help you learn faster and cooler!.

" I do no-", Ratchet gets cut off with a loud knock on the front door. We stare at each over with confused gazes. Then it quickly turned into a competition. 

"I'm opening it!", I yelled sprinting passed him, "Oh no your not, I am!", Ratchet yelled running after me. I ran down the stairs nearly tripping over at one stage as I grabbed the door knob, turning it and quickly opening the door to be face to face with a similar person. Ratchet skidded to a stop practically standing right behind me, I could easily feel ratchet's body heat radiating off his body. Ratchet stared at the person in front of us, easily knowing it was not Decepticon, held a even more confused gaze.

I froze my eyes widening in seconds. I couldn't speak. My brain was still trying to process on whom was standing in front of me, I just couldn't move or do anything it was like my body was shutting down. Ratchet could tell something fishy was going on and spoke up.

"Who the hell are you?", he asked not caring if he sounded rude at all.

Ratchet swiftly got out a wrench and spun it in his left hand keeping his anger in control while raising an eyebrow at the person in front of me. Ratchet obviously already did not like the person standing in front of him, he sniffed the air for any hints of who this person is before growling. Ratchet figured out who he was and so had I. 

"None of your concern bastard. The real questions are: Who the fuck are you and what the fuck are you doing here?", The male paused before facing me again.

"Paige", He said slowly. Looking down at me with his icy cold-hearted eyes. I easily stared back up at him with the same hatred my hands curling into fists at my sides.

The only thing racing through my mind as my hand fell to my side and my legs became weak. My heart beat race faster then ever before was , this wasn't possible, how is this possible?. I wasn't ready to face him. I wasn't ready at all.

I was staring at my one and only...

"Father"