Chapter 6: Day 1 o.o!

(Paige's P.O.V)

I quickly get dressed into black skinny jeans, super-man tee, Dark Blue/Red Vans and tying up my long brown hair in a high pony tail, I checked the time on the clock in his room 9:30am . I sprint out of Jazz's Room and jogged passed several soldiers , I slowed to a walking state as I walked into the Autobot Hanger, with many greets from them I greeted back.

I spotted Boss-Bot in the corner of the room, who gave me a small smile, "Ready for Day one?, Optimus?", I giggle as he chuckled, "ready then ever Paige", he replied transforming into his famous Western Star Flamed Truck, he opened his passenger door for me to get in, which I gladly did but I leaped inside, Landing on the soft comfy seat. The door closed behind me as I slipped on the seat belt.

"Let's roll", his voice blared through the speakers, I giggled as he drove off, "so what are we doing?", I ask with curiosity, He just chuckled and formed his holoform, "you shall see", I notice a smirk plaster his face, "what ya mean--Holy Cow!", I screamed as suddenly he was zooming through the highway dodging cars left, right and centre . The force of how fast he was going pressured me into the seat.

"whooohoo!", I cheered, as I looked left to see the scenery blurr pass, I smirked as I lowered down the window, unclipping the seat-belt and popped my head out earning a blast of wind to welcome my face as my hair rustled against the wind and the side of Optimus's Alt form.

Suddenly he did a sharp turn. Enjoying yourself much Optimus?, did you forget about me the human inside of you?. A erge to hurl rose inside of me , I cover my mouth  as I screamed, "Optimus stop, I'm going to hurl dude!", he skidded to a stop causing me to go smack against the front window and slide to his dashboard he chuckled at my face expression. I rubbed my cheek in pain as I blurted out, "I need air!" , opening up the passenger door and falling out of the truck landing roughly on the ground , Optimus's Holoform appeared beside me and he continued to laugh.

"shut up meanie", I pout getting back to my feet as I dusted off the sand and dirt on my jeans as I looked around to notice we are at an abandoned factory of some sort.

"where are we anyways?", I question facing Optimus who was now leaning on his Alt mode.

"we are 30 minutes away from base, you demanded to stop so I found this place, secure and quiet", he explains I nod ready for another round.

"Ok lets do that again!", I cheer, fist bumping the air, Optimus chuckled ," I do not recommend it, I do not feel like having Human Liquid's inside of me. Not today", I snickered at how he described our vomit.

"Ok lets play a game then!", I jump up and down in excitement, he smirked, "Ok what?, what games do you humans play?", I smile, "we got heaps of games like, Hide N' Seek, Tag, I spy and many more", I tell him, his bright electric eyes went dim , he must be researching it. After 3 minutes his eyes light up again and he snickered at me, "arn't those children games?", I gasp dramatically, "are you calling me Old Optimus Prime?", He gave me a stern gaze, "well your 18 years old what humans call an Adult", he pointed out and I groaned, "Im still a kid in the inside!", I pouted , doing the puppy-face look i do to Jazz.

Optimus's Gaze softened, and he waved my look off trying to dismiss it, "fine, fine we will play a childs game"

I cheered, "yosh!, you pick", he looked at me weirdly, "uhm?, Tag?", he questioned.

"Okay!", I yell running up to him and punching him in the arm. Hard."ow", he exclaimed, "Your it!", I yelled , running off towards the abandoned Factory, I heard his footsteps behind me as I entered the building, running out of Oxygen I do a sharp turn right, "damn I am so unfit", I yell , I hear his chuckles as I realize he is catching up, I do another sharp turn but left. Bad idea. Optimus leaped and Tackled me, yelling,"Tag!" , as I tried to fight back, we both tripped.

"Oof!!", escaped my mouth as we crashed to the ground rolling a couple of times in the dirt. My eyesight adjusted and I relise he is hovering above me, both of his hands holding down my wrists above my head, as my legs are stuck underneath his. Faces inches away from each over. "oh hey, like the trip we better get a postcard for Ratchet, he would be disappointed", I joke as Optimus laughed, shaking his head. My eyes connect with his and I find myself in a trance, his electrical blue eyes Imprinted into my Crytal Blue ones. We find eachover leaning in, I gasp as electrical energy goes through my body and break eye contact as I realize what I am doing, our noses and foreheads pressed against eachover as our lips are just brushing against each over. Optimus finally snapped out of his trance as well and quickly got up, looking everywhere but me.

I coughed and got up myself, "ah, we should go", Optimus stuttered as we walked out of the factory and hoped inside his Alt mode. "mhm", I hum in agreement as he drove back to the base.

Time flew by as we sat in silence as we drove inside The Autobot Hanger, luckily it was a peaceful silence not an awkward one, "Paige..", Optimus started as he parked next to Ratchet, I looked at him in attention as he continued, "about before I did not mean to make you uncomfortable", I laughed, "its okay, it was an accident", I assured him, he became less tense and gave me a smile, "I had fun today", he told me, "me too", I replied as I jumped out of his Alt mode and walked to Bee and Jazz who were looking after Roxy for me.

Optimus transformed into his original form and walked to were Ratchet and Dino were discussing about human fashion?. well.. Okay?.

My thoughts were brought back to reality by Jazz, "Hey lil' lady how did day one go?", he smiled down at me, "Yo Jazz-man", he groaned as I continued, "it was actually pretty fun, I enjoyed it", I told him as Bee chased Roxy in circles.

"BumbleBee!, stop chasing the dog like that your going to get sick!", Ratchet scolded Bee from the other side of the Hanger, Ratchet's Gaze met mine and he gave me a weird look I could not understand but I ignored it. 

Bee chirped and sulked about how Ratchet is no fun earning a wrench in the shoulder, I cracked up laughing with Jazz, "Bee you just got wrenched!", I mock earning a adorable glare from his baby blue eyes, I gasp dramatically and put my hands on my cheeks, "aww Bee!, your so Fabulous~~", I say in a babyish voice. Bee chuckled and replied with, ~Baby- I- Know~ through radio stations I laugh as Sunny announces, "Bee we all know I'm the most Fabulous one here!", Sunny smirks and poses, "Please", scoffed Ironhide , joining in our conversation and now every bot are arguing but Ratchet and Optimus about who is the most Fabulous one in the Hanger.

Suddenly everyone looked at me, "what?", Sideswipe smirks, "paige will announce who it is!".

"shit", I mumble as I'm circled by all the bots. Pure Pressure much?.

I cough, "well...", I start everyone urges me to continue, I smirk, "Bitches please we all now I'm the most Fabulous one here!", I state sassily flicking my hair, I walk off away from the stunned bots and Laughing Ratchet and Optimus. I slip out of their gazes with Roxy and lean against the fence, I look left at a nearby clock. 2:27pm.

Damn today went by fast. I giggle as I see Roxy chase her tail in circles. I sigh I wonder whats going to happen tomorrow??.

Falling For Your Spark ✶ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें