Chapter 14: Discuss

(Paige's P.O.V)

Everyone's eyes were wide, unsure what to say i stayed quiet.  As the doctors had just explained to them that I have all the symptoms to memory loss and I may or may not remember anything of  the past. The only thing I have recalled so far was my name and age. I guess that's a good sign.. right?.

"Your joking right..", The man with silver hair spoke up with pleading eyes, He continued, "This has to be joke.. right Paige?", he muttered trying to convince himself.

A man in Military Uniform burst-ed in the room with a older man next to him, "I got the call. Optimus. How's things going?", The old man asked in a gruff voice.

The guy with the flamed jacket, that i know learned his name was Optimus, shook his head in shame, "General Morshower", he sighed, "She has been diagnosed with Memory loss, we are unsure if she will recover or not", a frown was placed on this General's face.

The man beside him looked proud and smiled widely, "That means, she no longer needs to associate with the Autobots or NEST", A sharp pain started in my head like if i knew what they were talking about but at the same time I did not.

I heard a snarl come out of the dark brown haired man's mouth, "No, She will still associate with us", The medic cut him off and continued for him, "The Decepticons are still after her!, we owe her big time as she saved Chromia's life!", The medic growled.

"Ratchet, Ironhide", Optimus signalled them to restrain their anger and calm down, which they did immediately. 

"They have a point Galloway", The General started but cut off by Galloway, "We do not need a civilian running mindless on a military base!", he argued, I frowned not liking this stranger one bit and I don't think anyone else in this room did either.

Growling the young boy with Blonde hair that had black tips spoke up with clenched teeth and tight fists that I could obviously tell he was trying to restrain himself from punching Galloway across the face, "Paige wouldn't want to leave and we don't want her to leave either", he crossed his arms around his chest signalling that there was no room for discussion, but I guess that Galloway didn't want to stop discussing now did he?.

"I do not care what you or what she wants!, this isn't about her!, it's about keeping this country and the world safe!", Ironhide grunted at him and rolled his eyes, earning a look from Galloway's while Optimus sighed aggravated and was failing to keep calm towards Galloway.

 Getting sick of Galloway myself, I jumped off the bed, stumbling a little bit I walked up to Galloway, ignoring the pain erupting through my body as cords from machines were pulled off my plastered arms, I could hear the medic who is named Ratchet telling me to sit down but I ignored him as I looked up at the angry Galloway who glared down at me.

"You", My voice hard and cold, I jabbed my index finger at his chest as it was not covered and was free to move, "Get out. Now."

"and why should I?, I have the rights to be in here girl. So why don't you go sit back in the hospital bed and be the crippled patient you are", Galloway Growled at me and My eyes narrowed while hearing the growls erupt from the men around me.

"I don't care who you are or what your purpose is for being here, so why don't you go Gallop away!?", I hissed at him and his eyes widened in shock.

I heard a snickers come from the identical pair of men, that are twins named Sunstreaker and Sideswipe, "Gallop away?, haha Galloway your name lives up to that"

"Shut up!", Galloway ordered the twins who glared back at him.

The general sighed grabbing Galloway's T-shirt he dragged him out of the room, "We will see you lot back at the base, we shall discuss business else where", the door slammed shut as I heard their feat retreat from the area the group faced me.

"Paige..Do you recall anything at all?", Ratchet asked sitting me down on the bed again.

"Just My name.. and age", I said slowly while shaking my head, "I try to remember something, Anything but it's all fuzzy", I rub my index fingers on my side of my head slowly.

Sighing Optimus spoke up, "Do you remember us?", I groaned In pain but looked up at him, "No, I am learning your names now, Optimus isn't it?", I questioned him and he nodded in confirmation.

"At least she is learning about us again Optimus. It's a good sign. Hopefully she will remember everything soon", Ratchet stated.

The silver haired spoke up, "My name is Jazz, Paige. You used to call me-", I cut him off.

"Jazz-man", I said softly, their eyes widened in shock again as I held my head, pain erupted through my mind.

Ratchet looked at me and I felt my body shiver and tingle slightly as if he scanned me, "Maybe she will recover quicker than the human doctors thought", Ironhide leaned against the wall and sighed in relief as The blonde haired man with a red T-shirt, walked up to me and  crouched being eye level with me, "Remember me Paige?", he gave me a cocky grin, "because I am way too amazing to be forgotten", I rolled my crystal blue eyes at him. 

"I learned your name yes. Sunstreaker. But I do not remember anything about you", I said slowly which caused him to frown.

"It will take time for her to recover Sunny", Sideswipe said sadly, "So you got to patient"

"I hate being patient, why are these fleshy humans so fragile!", Ironhide complained.

"Aye!, i may be fleshy and fragile but I can kick your ass to Antarctica!", I argued back at Ironhide.

Ironhide smirked with Sunstreaker.

"At least she still has her attitude. Otherwise it wouldn't be Paige", Ratchet sighed.