Chapter 19

Ong
It is currently 10:27 in the evening. Ben and I already finished our dinner and I already did the dishes. I insisted on doing the dishes since he already made dinner for both of us. We are currently watching the Disney Channel since there is no good shows at the moment. I was already getting sleepy. Ben must have noticed it since he switched the tv off.

"Ong, you should go to sleep. It's already late. We still have to work tomorrow.", Ben whispered and smiled. I nodded and went to his bedroom since he kept saying that I should sleep in his room.

I looked around his room and saw band posters. The bands are not from Korea tho. I noticed that he likes the color black so much since his bed, comforter, pillow, and blanket is black. The wall is also black. I laid down and tried to sleep. In about 10 minutes of forcing myself to sleep, I finally did.

————-

I. NEED. TO. PEE! I was woken by my bladder. I went to the bathroom outside of Ben's room and peed. I fet relief. When I was going back to Ben's room, I found him shivering. He looked uncomfortable sleeping on the couch. This is my fault. I should've forced him to sleep on his bed while I'll sleep on the couch.

I poked his arm for about ten times now when he woke up.

"Oh Ong, do you need something?", he asked me with a rough voice. Shit, it's hot.

"Oh-uh, I found you shivering and you look very uncomfortable sleeping on the couch. You can sleep in your bed Ben. It's yours to begin with.", I said to him. He just smiled and went with me to his room. When he laid down, I was going to leave the room when he grabbed my hand.

"Hey Og, where are you going?"

"I'm going to the couch. I'll sleep there", I answered.

"No, you can sleep here with me. You saw me uncomfortable out there. I can't let you sleep like that. Just sleep next to me. This is a queen sized bed after all.", he told me. I was contemplating in doing it but the look on his face told me to just agree. I did what he told and laid down beside him. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Goodnight Ong", he whispered to me and dozed off. I blushed and answered a quick goodnight even though I know he did not hear it.

————-

I woke up at about 5:30 in the morning. For the first time, I slept well. The bed feels good compared to the bed I have back home. It felt cozy. I looked beside me and saw Ben sleeping. He looks so peaceful. His bed hair made him look cute. When I looked down. I saw that his left arm is hugging my waist. I blushed hard and smiled. I continued to admire his facial features when he suddenly spoke.

"You really like looking at my face huh?", he asked while still having his eyes closed. He is smiling. I blushed hard.

"Oh-uh sorry", I replied quickly.

"You don't need to. Good morning Ong.", he told me. I replied with a good morning and sat up. He did the same and removed his arm hugging my waist. It felt cold. I was so used to it already.

"What do you want for breakfast? Does bacon and pancakes sound good?", he asked me. I nodded and smiled at him. He smiled back and went to the bathroom. I followed him and tried to do my morning routine. We both brushed our teeth and washed our face. He then proceeded to the kitchen and made breakfast. I tried to help him and he agreed. I do make a mean pancake if I do say so myself. He was cooking the bacon while I was making the pancake batter. I then cooked the pancake and plated it once it was done.

"Tada! Here is my world famous Pancake le Ong!", I tried to say it in a French accent. He laughed. Gosh, his laugh is so beautiful.

"Does it taste good? I'm kinda rusty since I haven't made pancakes in a long time.", I said while scratching the back of my neck. He tasted the pancakes I made and his eyes went big.

"Ong! This is the best pancakes I have ever tasted! I never knew pancakes can taste better but you do know how to make them better!", he said enthusiasticly. I smiled and ate my food.

———-

We are now at the cafe. It id 30 minutes before opening so we are preparing the cafe. He was mopping the floor while I am cleaning the tables. Once I was done cleaning the tables I tried to go to the back room when I slipped. I closed my eyes and waited for the pain but it never came. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Ben's face. He catched me.

Daniel
"Hey, uh, who are you?"

"I'm Nia"

"Well, I-"

"I know who you are, Daniel.", she told me and chuckled.

"How?"

"Well, let's just say I have a crush on you since the first day of school.", she replied and smiled at me. I smiled back and continued to eat the breakfast she made. She knows how to make a mean pancake.

——————-
a/n: another chapter because im bored. this is just a filler!! more ben x ong fluff and new character! Nia is whoever you like to imagine. I imagine Nia as red velvet's Joy! hope you guys like this chapter!! sorry if this story is shitty :<