2

Rose's POV

"Tiff, we spoke for less than an hour and somehow he managed to push every single one of my buttons," I groaned before letting my head fall and rest on her lap, "I can't do this for three months. He's gonna drive me insane."

"Bubbles, you're overreacting," It sounds like he was just trying to be nice and have some casual conversation," she began to twirl one of my locs around her fingertips, "Was he cute?"

Hell yes.

"Honestly, I don't remember," I said before sitting up. "Man I am hungry," I stated, attempting to divert the conversation. I reached into my backpack and pulled out a family sized bag of Takis. Avoiding eye contact, I shoved the bag in her direction and asked, "Want one?"

A smirk snuck it's way onto her face and she giggled, "You think he's cute!"

"Nope, I honestly can't even remember what he looks like."

"Don't bullshit me, you're the most analytical person I know. You definitely remember what he looks like," she pulled a handful of takis out of the bag and proceeded to bombard me with questions.

"What's his name? Is he in our grade? Is he hotter than Tommy?"

"I don't remember, that didn't come up, and again, I don't know. I wasn't paying attention—"

I stopped speaking as soon as I saw a large, tan, hand entering my Takis bag. I looked up and saw none other than Tommy, Tiffany's boyfriend, looking down at me whilst shamelessly shoving a handful of my Takis into his mouth. With his mouth still full of chips he mumbled, "I know how you are about germs and I swear I washed my hands five seconds ago." He proceeded to pat me on the head playfully before making a B-line to his girlfriend.

He placed his hand lovingly under Tiffany's chin and slowly pulled her up from her seated position. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he pulled her closer from her waist, "I missed you," He said kissing her tenderly.

"I missed you too lovey," she reiterated, with an unnaturally large grin plastered onto her face.

I found it ironic that they 'missed' each other so much considering the fact that I was in the car with both of them this morning, so realistically they'd only been apart for seven hours. Nevertheless, the two proceeded to aggressively swallow each others faces in front of me as if they hadn't touched lips in years. "Get a room already," I said pretending to gag.

"Trust me, we've tried," Tommy said after pulling away from the kiss. "Unfortunately both of our parents are mad strict and she doesn't wanna do it at friends house."

"I'm not having sex at Jay's house. It's gross and unromantic," Tiff argued looking towards me to back her up.

"She's not wrong," I said with a shrug. "Now, if we could stop discussing y'all's sex lives—or lack there of—I've got homework to do."

"Oh shoot, me too. That Anatomy pre-lab is due tomorrow and Don sure as hell isn't going to help me with it," Tommy said rolling his eyes.

Tiffany's eyes lit up and she immediately turned to Tommy, "Wait, lovey you're in Bubbles' Anatomy class right?"

"Yeah..." Tommy said looking at me trying to decipher what questions he was about to be bombarded with.

"Who's her new lab partner?" Tiffany asked, almost singing every word.

"To be honest, I don't really remember," he responded shrugging.

Hallelujah.

"Why? Do you not remember?" Tommy asked looking towards me. Before I could respond he began scanning the crowd, "I have some friends in our Anatomy class let me ask one of them for you."