Chapter 10

I realized there wasn't much in the way of Harry/Seb relationship going on. It was more of a Harry&Seb thing. So I put in some relationship fun.

This chapter was brought to you by Warriors by Imagine Dragons. LoL.

Thank you guys for reading :) it means a lot to me that people actually read my work

Harry breezed through the entrance hall, brushing past a surprised looking Slughorn. The man blinked for a moment, then released the door he had only moments ago opened and fast-walked to Harry's side, although the walk was more in the fashion of a waddle.

"Wait, wait!" he cried, and Harry simple kept walking, not slowing, but not speeding up as he wanted to. The man huffed and puffed. "I'm meant to show you around the school, dear fellow! It-

"That is not necessary." He stopped walking suddenly, causing Slughorn to stumble slightly at the abrupt stop, and gave the man a thin smile, which certainly did not meet his eyes. Slughorn gulped, suddenly realizing that this imposing man was frightening, without really understanding why. It seemed to simply be his presence- it made something inside him want to run, as if he were the prey before the predator.

Shoving that ridiculous notion aside, he drew himself up, and thrust out his hand. "Horace Slughorn, I'm the Potions professor here. A pleasure to meet you!" Harry eyed the hand disdainfully before taking it and shaking it. "I am Pravus Michaelis, the new Defense Against the Dark Arts professor. But I'm assuming you knew that, yes?"

Slughorn nodded quickly, causing his prodigious jowls to jiggle in a rather disgusting way. "Of course, of course! Are you sure you don't want a tour? Hogwarts is rather large, and the stairs have a habit of moving, you see..."

Harry nodded. "I am sure I'll manage." He gave another thin smile, then turned and strode off, ignoring the suddenly much sharper eyes studying his back. He was well aware that while Horace Slughorn came off as a fat idiot, in reality he was a fat genius. The man acted the idiot while cultivating a rather large following of the best and brightest at Hogwarts, leaving him with influential contacts in nearly every department of the Ministry and most wizarding companies.

As a result, the man was quite good at reading people, and for that he had not bothered trying to act pleasant. If it would not fool Slughorn for a moment, there was no reason in trying.

He reached his new quarters and entered, eying the emerald covered bed with some amusement. Lying there was Sebastian, arms over his head and legs stretched out, for all the world looking like a satisfied cat.

"I hadn't expected to see you here so soon."

Sebastian's eyes opened, fixing him with ruby red. He smirked and sat up, rolling his shoulders. "I thought I would come ahead of time and explore this place. It is rather...interesting. I might find it charming if it weren't that this is where you nearly died several times." His eyes grew frigid at that, and he glared at the stone wall as if it had personally offended him.

"The castle didn't try to kill me, Sebastian. It was the people in it."

Sebastian continued glaring at the wall. "Nevertheless, I do not like this place." Harry decided to give up, and instead a teasing glint entered his eyes. "If you don't like it, go ahead and punch it. Will that make you feel better?" His voice grew close to cooing at the end, as if here talking to a baby. Sebastian transferred his glare from the wall to Harry, looking personally affronted. "I am not a baby, Harry."

The teasing glint in Harry's eyes went from teasing to wicked in moments, and he purred out "Of course you aren't. If you were, I wouldn't be able to do this." He climbed onto the bed resting atop Sebastian, and lowered his face until his lips were a hairs breadth from Sebastian's.