It's Only Just Started

3rd person pov

Alice finds herself feeling depressed after she has a fight With hal. Polly was born 2 years ago and Alice is trying so hard to be perfect, but its she's tired of it. She can't deal with all the pressure and decides to not be little miss perfect Alice Cooper for one last night.
    So she grabs her phone, walks out of the house, and searches for the closes bar near her. The only one in Riverdale is the wyrm and ofcourse she can't go there considering she completley betrayed the serpents. So she goes to the next closest club which happens to be in greendale, a small town next to riverdale.
Alice arrives at the place named jerrys pub and and goes strait to the bar. She sits by a dirty blonde haired man with a small scruff  "well don't you look ravishing darling" the man said in an English accent.
A blush spread across her cheeks "thank you, you're not to bad yourself"
The British man waves the bartender over "a wiski for the lady".
They continued chatting through out the night, one drink after another.
.
As few hours earlier: klauses pov
.
I met a wich in a small town called Greendale named Linda.
"I have the blood of every immortal thing known, now do the spell"
I say as I enter the room were the wich is.

The wich nods in approval and starts to chant and poor the blood in a bowl.

"Now Klaus, in order for this to work you need to get the spell into a young women's system, and then in about 30 minutes the spell should be ready, you must then sleep with the chosen person to create the child. The spell will then transfer into the child, creating the hybrid of all immortal species" the wich tell me.
I nod and remember everything she tells me.

"Your debts are payed now, but remember linda, if you tell ANYONE about this meeting and what it was for I will hunt you down and end you, your friends and familys lives"

She nodded and thanked me, then I left and head to a club in Greendale. I watch everyone carefully,  I need to choose wisely. A beautiful women that looks to be in her mid 20s then sits by me, she has beautiful blond hair and big green eye's.

"Well dont you look ravishing darling" I complemant the yung women.
A blush spreads across her cheeks
"Thank you, you dont look to bad your self"

I smirk and wave the bartender over
"Bartender, can I get a Wiski for the beauty sitting next to me" The waiter nods does as I say.
When the drink arrives, I take out the small bottle containing the spell in a liquid form and pour it into the drink when shes not paying attention. "A drink for the pretty blonde lady" I girn.

She thanks me and and sips the drink.
We continue talking and drinking, when shes completly wasted I make my move.

"How about we head back to my hotel love? Its not to far from here" I suggest.
"Why the hell not"
With that I stand up, take her by the hand, leave the building and head to the hotel.

When we get to my room I dont waste anytime and kiss her, I then throw her on the bed and we both rip our clothes off... I think you can figure out the rest
(for the people who can't tell they had fucked😂)- (um hi... I'm editing right now and i dont even wanna change this part because i cant stop laughing at my stupidity. So yes, they had fucked)

Many months later/ Alice's pov:

I groan in pain as I lay In the bed preparing to give birth, Hal and I think this child is a mistake so we are going to keep it a secret from the world, hints to the reason why I'm having this gremlin in my home and not the hospital.

  Once the baby is born I watch as Hall Immediately takes the baby girl and raps in in a old ripped child and puts in a wooden box with with holes on the lid, even tho I'm in a shit ton of pain from pushing a human theough my hoo-ha, hall makes me get up and bring the baby to an orphanage called the Sisters Of Quiet Mercy because he said that its my mistake and i need to take care of it. Soon we arrive and I set the baby down on the door step with a note saying
She is a mistake, a drunk mistake. And I refuse to take care of her. Don't try to contact us because trust me, you will never find out who we are.
She is your problem now, thanks bye.
I bang on the door and run back to my car, refusing to look back at the child. I hear her cry, but I don't care, I can't care, she is a mistake.
.
.
.
.
Holy shit. That was intense, I really hope you like this story and give it some love, update coming soon!
.
Edited version: God this was so cringey to edit! Not gonna lie lmao
.
Edit again: holly shit i already edited this shit?! It was still terrible lmao