1) Free Women

Present Day

Shay's pov

I lied in my bed, my nails digging into my palms. I hated it here with the sister's! They were horrible, they abuse me a lot more then the other girls because I was a "mistake and "trouble".

They always have us try these new, as they call it, candy. But I know better, I know that the candy is actaully drugs they use to fuck with our minds and I don't take it, I pretend to, but no one ever finds out that I don't because I don't have to share a room with anyone. Why? Because last time u did the girl was annoying and getting on my nerves, so, I kicked her ass.

I never knew who my parents were, only that they left me on the door step of the soqm with a note saying how I was a mistake. I hate my parents for what they did to me.
-

I check the time on the small clock in my room, I have been planning my escape for weeks now. I can't stay here any longer, and tonight, I'm getting the hell out.

The sisters always start to settle down at 4am, leaving only being a few sisters that wonder around the building making sure everyone is asleep, when they realise/think everyone is sleeping they leave around 5:30.

I look back a the clock, it's time. I listen closely to the noises, everything is completely silent. I slowly open the my door with a small bag of a few things of mine hanging from my shoulder and make my way to were I would get the hell out of the place, to were I would escape.
(She is escaping the same way Cheryl did when Veronica and Toni came and rescued her)

About an hour later:

I am exhausted, yet so relieved. I'm finally out of that horrid place. Surprisingly I was able to make it out easily, I guess that extra week to practice and check everything payed off.

When someone escapes the sisters they don't bother coming after you and risking exposing them selves somehow, so, I knew I was safe.

I started walking down a path in the woods to the only place that I knew was close. I place called riverdale.
.

.

Yay! Shay is out! I'm actually really enjoying writing this story so the next part should be out REALLY soon. Please give the story some love and comment your what you think so far! ox- author
-
^ Hey ya dumb whore, it's future you! I did not enjoy editing this at all! Because apparently younger me had know idea hoe to write a fanfic, but its okay cause future self is here to fix it and she's weirder than ever<3