Sweet Pea

Shays pov

I woke up and felt heavy arms wrapped around me, I smiled as I remembered the events last night. I finally discovered what I was. I'm a vampire! Oh, and I'm not alone, apparently there are more just like me (or so I thought). Not going to lie, I did feel slightly ashamed for sleeping with damon like that, but what can I say, I was caught up in the heat of the moment.

I tried to get up carefully so I don't wake damon up only to be pulled back down. I gasped in surprise and then giggled a little.

"I hope you were not planning some kind of hit and run" damon chuckles.

"Ofcourse not" I say and slap his arm playfully.

I don't know what it was about damon salvatore that had me so attracted go him.

"Why did you come to riverdale anyways?" I asked him.

Damon shrugged "I was stressed, dealing with a lot of drama back in my home town" .

I raised one of my eyebrows at him letting my curiosity take over me"and were might that be?"

He smirked "a small town in Virginia called mystic falls, ever heard of it?"

I shook my head "what type of drama?"

Damon seemed to be in deep thought "don't you have school or something" he changed the subject.

"Uh, yeah I do. But I was planning on skipping today" I replied.

"You shouldn't, educations important"

I started getting a vibe that he did not want me here "yeah, you're right. It's not like I'm a vampire and have an eternity to live and, ya know, go to school." I said sarcaticly, getting out of bed and putting on my clothes.

"Listen. You're cute and all, but dont be getting any thoughts in that head of yours that I actually like like you." He said trying to be all smug.

I let out a small chuckle "I wouldn't go getting all cocky damon. You are a one night stand. And, honestly..... it looks like you're getting a little old. Not my type" yes, i was lying. I did think damon was EXTREAMILY hot. But he did not need to know that.

I slipped my shirt over my head and headed out the door leaving a rather shocked salvatore in the room.

---------------------------

I honestly was not feeling school today so I decided to just go to pops, to be honest, I was hungry.

I walked through the door of the small diner and see pop smile at me as I walk to a booth.

Honestly I did not mind being a lone. A lot of time I even prefer being a lone. I enjoy the quiet and peace. It gives you time to think.

Of course my relaxation was interrupted when I certain tall raven haired serpent saw me.

"Morning sunshine, shouldn't you be at school" he smirked sitting across from me.

I shrugged "didn't feel like going, and I could ask you the same question" .

"Well I can answer that, the serpents were once again blamed for what the stupid northsiders did, so I finally snapped and beat pretty boy, reggie's, face until he unrecognizable" he smirked and paused for a quick second "so, they expelled me from school for a few days."

I nodded my head and chuckled a little "explains the blood all over your fist, forget to clean yourself up"

He shrugged "to be honest, I dont really care"

"Come on" I grabbed sweet pea by his arm and pulled him over to the girls bathroom.

"Hey, shay, what do you think you're up to"

"What, you can beat some guy up but are to scared to go into the girls bathroom" I joked "chill sweets, its not like anyone is here for one and for to two, I'm cleaning your hand"

He nodded and walked into the restrooms with me.

I grabbed some paper towls, put it under the water, and then started to clean the blood off sweet peas hand.

I felt his eyes glued to me. Burning into my scalp. So did what I'm pretty sure anyone would do and look up. When I did our eyes locked and I just got lost in the the dark brown eyes, to anyone else they saw an emotionless bad boy, but not me, I see so much emotion and pain behind those dark and guarded eyes.

We stared at each other for what felt like hours but in reality was probably less them 10 seconds.

"What?" I ask

"Nothing, you're just really, really beautiful"

I looked down as a bright pink spread across my cheeks. My stomach started to get a weird feeling in it, it sorta felt like I was going to throw up but it also felt like a bright light of glee was lit up from inside me. What feeling is this, it's nothing I've ever experienced before. This is so confusing.

-----------------------------

Ah! Sorry this is a short chapter and I'm also so so sorry it took me FOREVER to update. Ugh

.Anyways, what do you think about shays feelings shes experiencing?

.What team are you on, Shaymon (shay + damon) or sweetshay (sweetpea + shay)

As always dont forget to vote and comment!<333
Xoxo- author