5 meeting some new people

(Not edited<3)

.
.

Shay's pov

We walked to class and I could not help but notice how we looked alike, but also different.
My head started to hurt, ugh I don't know why it does this, but when It does I start to crave something. I don't know what this something is and it sucks! Ugh. I grab my head in pain.

"Are you okay?" Betty asked.
I just nodded "I'm fine, just I have a small headache" I say with a reassuring smile.
"Do you want me to take you to the nurse?" Betty was clearly worried, God this girl is to good for the world.
"I fine betty, I promise" I say sweetly with another smile. She just nods and returns the smile.

"Where here" betty say as we enter English.
She goes to take her seat and the teacher starts to introduce me.
"Hello class, we have a new student, will you mind introducing yourself" she motions towards me with a fake smile, I can't help but notice her sloppy bright red lipstick on her teeth and cringe .
But I just smile and nod, then stand in front of the class.
"Hi, my name is shay loin. I was homeschooled be for I came here, I really enjoy the arts (singing, dancing, painting/ drawing). And yea, i don't know what you all want to know so...." I turn to the teacher and she tells me to sit by ms. Cooper and ask her to raise her hand. I'm happy to see it's betty I get to sit next to.
The classes go by fast, luckily, me and betty have all of our morning classes together.

*lunch time*

Me and betty walk to lunch and she invites me to sit with her friends.
We walk to the table and I see a raven haired girl, a boy with red hair, and another guy wearing a beanie.

"Hey everyone, this is my new friend betty! She is new and will be joining us!" Betty told them with a smile on her face and we sat down.

The raven haired girl was to first to talk after that.
"Well, any friend of b's is a friend of mine. I'm veronica lodge, but, you can call me V or ronnie." She said with a smile and offering her hand.
"It's nice to to meet you veronica, I'm shay loin." I said while a shook her hand.
She then turned to the boys and started to introduce them to me.

"This hunk right here is my boyfriend Archie andrews. He is a football player, musian, and hero"
She pointed to the red haired boy who I now know as Archie andrews.
"And this beanie wearing "weirdo" as he like to call himself is jughead Jones, bettys or B's boyfriend."
She introduced the other boy using sarcasm when she said weirdo.

They bolth gave me a friendly smile.

Just then then another red head, this time female, made her presents know when she sat down at the table with a pink haired girl.

"Hi I'm Cheryl blossom, or Cheryl bombshell! A little birdie told me there was a new girl in this hell of a town. So, I wanted to made sure I said hello!" The red headed girl says.
"Well hello then, I'm shay loin, it's nice to meet you" I simply replied.
"It's nice to meet you to! Oh and, this is my amazing and beautiful and smart and bad ass and, did I already say beautiful?, girlfriend Toni topaz"
Cheryl introduced the girl with pink highlights next to her.
"Nice to me meet you" Toni says.
"Nice to meet you as Well" I reply.

"Oh and be for we go! There is going to be cheer tryouts today! Betty and veronica are already on the team and you should come try out! It's right after school."
"Um..." I looked at betty and veronica and they gave me a look saying You should tryout.
"I will be there" I said to Cheryl.
"Great! Toodles chums and new girl"
She said, and with that, she and the other girl left.

*Try out*

School was over and I headed with b and v over to the gym.
When we got there Cheryl gave me an outfit me yellow and white shirt and a pair of black and white short shorts (the normal riverdale practice outfit)
I got changed and went into the gym.

It was my time to tryout and I started to do a dance to (the dance and song above)

When I finished the dance everyone seemed shocked and I looked down and giggled a little bit.

"Well, I no one could beat that shay. You are on the team!"
Cheryl stated smiling, I smiled back.

I went over to the b and v and they were in complete shock.
"Ok, where did you learn to dance like that" betty said with her eyes nearly bugging out of her head.
I shrugged "I had a lot of time to practice I guess, maybe I was born with it."

The pink haired girl came up to us with Cheryl close behind.
"Hey, shay, this is kinda an awkward question" she started and I nodded giving her permission to continue.
"Well I work at a place called the wyrm and we are doing a stripper type show tonight and we kinda need another dancer, and, when I saw you dancing I thought it was worth a shot to ask" she said clearly embarrassed about the question.

I thought about it for a moment, this was for sure something new. But the more I thought about it, I decided yolo, you only live once and went with it.

"Sure, yolo, am I right." I told the pink haired girl. She looked happy "only one problem. I have nothing to wear" I said with a small chuckle.
"Oh! That's fine, I'm positive we can find something she said."
"Ok then! Here is my number so you can contact me when I'm needed" I said handing her my number.
She took it and we all parted and went home.

Ahhh! 1020 words long! Holly shit!

I'm so sorry I took so long to update, a lot of stuff had happened that I had to deal with.

Please comment what you think of my the story! And don't forget to vote! Also thank you for 41 years! Eek!