strip it down

Shay's pov

I went back to my hotel room and took a quick shower, when I got out I  brushed,  blowdried, then brushed my silky blond hair again.

I put on some comfy black leggings and a long shirt that I tied up into a crop top with the word thrasher in flames on it. Then I just put on my black vans and left to the address Toni texted me.

I reached the trailer park and knocked on the door with tonis address on it. About 20 seconds later she opened the door and greeted me with a smile.

"Hey shay, come in" Toni said as she moved aside to let me trough.

"Ok so, I found some pieces that I think will work, they are in my room, follow me." Toni said and I did as she asked and followed her to her room.

When we walked in there were 3 different sets of lingerie. I baby pink 2 piece with lace, a black full piece that had a small get sexy mini skirt made out of lace so it would see through sewed on the the piece, but the last one is what caught my eye. It was a very sexy 2 piece in a dark red color and black lace covered it.

She picked up the stunning piece and told Toni that she liked this one.
Toni smiled at the girl and led her to the bathroom so she could change.

When she came out Toni was amazed, the blond looked stunning! If she did not already have a girlfriend she loved very much already she would probably be trying to figure out if shay was bi or gay so she could get with her.

"How do I look?" I asked, I was honestly really curious considering I've never worn something like this be for and I have not looked in the mirror yet.

"You look fricken hot as fuck shay!" Toni exclaimed causing the girl to blush.
"Well we need to get the other stuff down, ya know hair, makeup, that stuff." Toni told the girl and they went back to her room.

They went for something natural considering shay did not need makeup by any means. Heck, the only thing "bold" on her face was the sexy dark red lipstick she was wearing.
They also kept her hair simple, Toni threw in a little moose after she curled the girls hair into waves to give it a little more volume.

Toni stepped back and admired her work,  shay was already an insanely attractive girl, but now, she looked 10× hotter. Shay threw back on her clothes she was wearing before she changed into the lingerie.

We went outside and I hopped on the bike that I compelled to get, and let me say, she was a beauty.
The motorcycle was a deep red mixed with a midnight black and looked antique, which it was.

Tonis eyes widened at the sight of the bike. "Holly shit, that thing is yours!" Toni gushed, amazed.
I just smiled "she is indeed" I responded.

I honestly am not sure how I know how to ride a motor cycle considering I've never road one before. This happens a lot to me tho, thing I never even tried I will just know how to do, and how to do it nearly perfectly.

Me Toni hopped on our bikes, put on our helmets, and I followed her to the wyrm.

When we arrived I rolled Toni to walk ahead of me and that I'll catch up because my head was starting to hurt. Again.

Soon it was over and I walked in the building, everyone's eyes were on me. Damn. Who would have thought little me could make a whole bar to silent.

I stood there for a moment and recognized the bar as the one I came to my first night in river dale. I ever a few seconds go by, I spot Toni and walk up to her.

----a little while latter----

An older, respected guy walks up on the stage and aunces that the danced will begin soon, the crowed cheered of course.

Toni led me behind the stage we're all the other girls were. "Ok shay, you are on last, they'll call you up by a nickname that you choose. I already chose yours for you, it's alpha because I thought it suits you, is that okay?" Toni asked/tolled me. "Ya Toni, it's fine" I give her a reassuring smile and she leaves.

"Next up we have Alpha" I hear my self get called up to the stage.

Damon's pov

I was bored and honestly super tired of all the drama in mystic falls. So, I hopped in my car and started driving who knows were. I did not care were I was going at this point, all I knew is that I needed a break from this hell people call a "peacfull, or boring" town.

I pass a sign that says "welcome to riverdale. The town with pep!" That's not cheesy at all.

Even tho the sign is the cheesiest thing I've ever read in my 160+ years, I really really really need a drink. I take out my phone and ask siri  were the nearest bar is, it starts navigating me to a bar called the wyrm.

When I walk into the wyrm, I go to the bar, Ignoring all the strange looks these people who are clearly in a gang are  giving me.

Not far after I get there, the bar goes silent and I can feel that another presents has entered the wyrm.

When I turn I am see the most stunning face I have seen. God, she is even prettier then the petrova doppleganggers.  There was something special about her, but I could not figure it out. It was driving me crazy!

She roles her eyes at all the people gawking at her and heads to the bar to get a drink.
.
.
.
.

Ok people! Another chapter! I'm sorry I took forever to fricken post this, but, for some reason this chapter was difficult for me to write.
Anyways other than that, please vote and comment what you think of my story so far! Thanks for reading!

- author