3-Part of the Club

Louis' POV

I stared at the guys in front of me. The shorter blonde came up to me, "I'm Mitsukuni Haninozuka yet you can call me Honey or Honey-sempai." I asked, "You're a third year?" He grinned, "Yep, I sure am!"

I smiled at him, "Well I'm Louis Mercier." He said, "So L-chan, nice to meet you." I nodded, "Nice to meet you too." The tall black haired boy came over. The blonde cheerfully stated, "This is my cousin Takashi Morinozuka, yet we call him Mori for short."

I nodded and looked at him, "Hello sempai." He nodded then patted Mitsukuni's head. The pair went off to a couch. Tamaki then came over and was in my face, "So Louis do you have any questions before you start?"

I asked, "I start today?" He nodded, "But of course! So ask me all your questions." After a few minutes of asking him questions the club started.

I was directed to a table and left. I'm basically a clueless abandoned puppy right now... please nobody pick me.

-----

After club hours were over I went home. Kicking a habit is rough... I know Lillie has my knife now though... I plopped down onto my bed. I rubbed my pants against my legs feeling the faint sting. I need to quit it...

-----
A/n:
🌑=Doesn't know Haruhi's gender
💡=knows her gender
~~~~~

Tamaki dragged me down the hallway the next day at school. "Come on, Louis, I'll bet you there." I sighed, "I know, Tamaki-kun. Why are you dragging me?" He said, "So we'll both get there fast." I sighed and decided to stay silent.

I noticed how nice and compassionate Tamaki actually is. Maybe he'd be a nice guy to... No! Remember, no. We ended up at the music room. He opened the door only for me to see others.

Haruhi was in the typical brown sweater and had a box in his hands. Kyoya said, "Mr.Honor Student..." [🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑💡🌑] (Kyoya already knew)

Honey pulled on my hand, "Hey I'm glad to see you came back." I nodded, "Thanks sempai." I noticed Honey's very sweet attitude. After a while I watched Honey go over to Haruhi with Usa-chan. He said he'd lend him Usa-chan.

Haruhi said he didn't like bunnies. This made Mitsukuni ask, "You don't like my bunny?" Haruhi's eyes widened while staring at the bunny. Haruhi stated, "I-it's cute." Mitsukuni stared up, "Oo." [🌑💡🌑🌑🌑💡🌑] (Mitsukuni)

Tamaki came over, "It is nice to see you entertaining these princesses." I smiled then continued talking to the two girls at my table. Later Tamaki turned to Haruhi. The twins had took off her glasses. Tamaki then ordered everyone around.

Soon enough the twins were try to push themselves into the changing room with him. Yet he tossed them out refusing to let them be in there with him. [🌑💡🌑💡💡💡🌑] (the twins)

Soon enough Haruhi came out in the uniform looking like a proper guy. Tamaki was overwhelmingly doting on Haruhi. He called out, "Mori Senpai help me please."

This got Takashi to stand up leaving the table and rushing over to help the short person. His eyes widened as he picked Haruhi under the arms. He said, "Ah." [💡💡🌑💡💡💡🌑] (mori)

I could tell he was surprised yet still held Haruhi up in the air. What's surprising everyone so much about Haruhi? After setting Haruhi down he came back to his table. He seemed slightly more stoic.

Tamaki grabbed Haruhi's shoulders, "I have a brilliant idea guys! Let's make him a host!" Haruhi didn't directly deny but I know he still was on edge.

-----

A few days later Haruhi sat across from Tamaki's most regular client. I felt something was up so I kept an eye on them soon enough she had flipped the table. This had made Haruhi land on top of her, she was screaming for help.

The twins doused the pair in water. Soon enough the rest of the hosts were involved, especially Tamaki. She got banned from the club. Kyoya gave Haruhi new clothes to change into.

He went into the dressing room as Tamaki went to the storage room. He opened the curtain to where Haruhi was changing, "I brought you some towels." Then he immediately closed it back. [🌑💡💡💡💡💡💡] (Tamaki)

He asked, "Haruhi... So you're a girl?" Wait Haruhi is a girl? She commented from the other side, "Biologically speaking, yes." [💡💡💡💡💡💡💡] (Louis) [the sign lights up saying girl (a/n: in the anime)]

Soon enough Haruhi had stated, "Listen sempai, I don't really care whether you guys recognize me as a boy or a girl. In my opinion it's more important for a person to be recognized for who they are rather, than what sex they are." Tamaki was still flabbergasted at the fact.

-----

About a week later and it was time for physical exams. I had gotten a few regulars and been deemed the "Odd Type." While Haruhi was called the "Natural Type." I know why I'd be considered an odd type, yet I'm almost sure none of them would notice or know.

Anyhow today there is a mission. To make sure that they don't discover that Haruhi is a girl. I'm supposed to act like normal just like the twins. I have no clue about the others though.

I sighed walking into the hall. Kyoya and Tamaki had already disappeared. I stood in the room staring at the nurses and doctors, "Welcome." I turned to see Mori and Honey in doctor uniforms. They held they're fingers to their mouths, be quiet. The fan girls were staring at them very excited.

Well I guess I'm lucky I got stuck to act normal. I went to a private boy's clinic my dad talked to the school about. I sat in a chair waiting for the doctor. We went over basic stuff, like that I'm still 5"11. That I only gained 5 lbs since last year.

Which is probably not to good. Yet I'll still be fine. The doctor then stated, "Your parents expressed concerns about you mental health. Are you feeling down or does it seem like you're always stressing?"

I shrugged, "I don't know." I'm not down, I'm just consumed by darkness. The doctor said, "Do you think about harming yourself or others?" I lied, "No I don't. That's ridiculous." It's ridiculous as to why it makes me feel in control.

He said, "Well Louis if you ever start feeling that way see a doctor. Otherwise your physical is done and you can leave now." I nodded and stood up, "Thanks sir." I'll be okay.

-----

After school I meet the host club in music room 3. Tamaki was frowning, "That's so sad." Then it changed to a smile, "I'm glad we could help him!" I walked over to Honey, "What happened?"

Honey responded, "Well Tama-chan helped some doctor guy find his daughters school." I responded with a, "mm." Honey said, "L-chan you're special." I asked, "Why? What do you mean?"

Honey responded, "Nothing much, it's just you act different." He shrugged, "Yet maybe that's why they deemed you the odd type." I rubbed the back of my neck out of nervousness, "Maybe." Please don't tell me he's already realized.

Originally Posted - June 14, 2019
Most Recently Updated - July 10, 2019