14-Family Findings

Warning: Contains many controversial topics. If you can't handle it skip after the first paragraph to the Bold Safe Zone alert.

Louis' POV-5 years later-

It had been a while since Mitsukuni started dating in high school. It's hard to believe that I'm 21 now. Mitsukuni is 23. I stretched on the bed while yawning.

-memory- Go to Bold Safe Zone if you need to.

He slammed his fist on the table running the other hand through his hair. Mitsukuni said, "You heard me, father, I'm in love with him."

His dad, Yorihisa, stood up, "I don't care Mitsukuni. Find a girl. You need a girlfriend, not some dude!" I shrunk down in my seat. I heard Mitsukuni's chair clatter and looked over to see him now standing up.

Mitsukuni stated, "Father, with all due respect it won't change. I care about L-Chan. L-Chan just graduated, I waited to tell you, dad. I waited till him and I were both ready."

Yorihisa shouted, "How long?! How long has it been?!" Mitsukuni sighed, "A little over one year, father." His dad was now radiating anger. He stated, "Out of my office!"

-end memory-

-memory-

I sat beside Mitsukuni on the couch, in my family's den, at the main estate in France. My parents sat across from us on the other matching couch. My mom smiled, "I'm so glad you brought a friend sweetheart."

Mitsukuni and I were silent. I stammered, "M-mom... D-dad I h-have something to t-tell you guys..." Mom gently nodded and kept smiling gently at us. I stated, "T-this is m-my..."

Mom said, "It's alright sweetheart. Keep trying, I'll wait for you to tell me. Just find your voice." That's right, mom always wanted me to have a voice. She also always supported me painting.

I stammered out, "My b-boyfriend M-Mitsukuni." Mom nodded gently while taking it in. I looked up at them. Mom's eyes seemed lightly confused yet still friendly. Dad had a frown and his eyebrows were furrowed. He's going to be like Mitsukuni's dad was...

Dad stated, "Louis you have got to be joking. There are men and women for a reason. You aren't supposed to love men cause you're a man." I felt my confidence drop slowly falling apart.

Mitsukuni said, "Sir, I promise to take care of your son." Mitsukuni had a very determined look on his face. It brought a look of joy into mom's face.

Dad shook his head, "This is disgusting. That's what someone should say in relation to Lillie. Not you Louis." He stood up and walked over to the couch.

He turned to Mitsukuni, "Get out of this room." Mitsukuni turned to me with questioning eyes. I nodded my head yes and he got up leaving.

Mom got up and came over grabbing dad by the elbow, "It's fine amor." He stared at me furiously. Mom said, "Come on, let's chat about it. We don't need to be rash. It may not be how we feel yet... Well, I love our babies. I vowed to care for them."

Dad shook mom off his arm. He spat out, "Don't you dare say that, Annabell." She stated, "Thomas." Dad looked at me.

Then it's like time skipped me. The next thing I knew I heard mom yelling. My face stung and my right eye was forced closed. I felt somewhat tipsy in a way. I felt confusion sweeping over me. Then I saw dad on the floor.

Mitsukuni was hugging mom tightly as she was still yelling. I saw maids and butlers gathering. Mom said, "How dare you do that, Thomas?!"

-end memory-