10-Haninozukas and Haruhi's Preformance

Louis' POV

I watched a boy challenge Honey to sparring. And as I expected, honey won. The boys pant legs were stuck to the ground.

-----

I found out that the boys name was actually Yasuchika Haninozuka, but he goes by Chika. He's actually honey's little brother. I smiled at how they seemed to have a somewhat healthy rivalry.

I gave him respect that he wants martial arts to be serious. In the end honey is a lot stronger than Chika. I was walking Chika to Ourans gates. Chika glanced at me, "Why are you in the host club?"

I gently smiled, "I'm the odd type." He looked at me, "So you're always around that monster?" I sighed, "Honey isn't a monster. He's just strong and likes sweets."

Chika shook his head, "Well do you want to stand out? Or be more?" I don't know anymore. My heart is shattered. I still love them though and the club. I stared at him, "It doesn't work that way. You have to let people be themselves. And if you get to be part of their life... It's a good thing."

He glanced at me, "Hmm..." I nodded, "Well go on home." Chika smiled and waved goodbye as he walked out through the gates.

-----

I was called downstairs at 7am on a Saturday. What kind of person is disturbing my sleep?! A maid turned to me and moved aside revealing, the twins.

Kauro said, "Hey, hey!" Hikaru continued, "We got sent to pick you up?" I sighed, "For what?" Hikaru said, "Well you see..." Kauro followed, "We're going to Haruhi's today..."

Then in unison, "So you in?" I said, "Fine, let's go." The red heads smirked, "Lets."

-----

We all arrived in front of Haruhi's apartment complex, I mean the whole host club. They still looked so nice for casual clothes. For me I was in a black jeans and a grey shirt.

Everyone stared at us. They didn't take into consideration that these people don't typically see limos. Then Tamaki went on about not insulting Haruhi. I noticed Haruhi coming in a pink dress over a white t shirt.

I quietly walked over to her, "Sooo?" She seemed a little agitated, "What?" I said, "They decided to see you today. Then dragged me along." She sighed in defeat then kept walking up to them.

-----

After Tamaki annoyed Haruhi she turned to me, "Want to go grocery shopping?" I gently smiled, "Yeah sure." I got up and went towards the door. Tamaki clinged to Haruhi till Ranka shot him a pointed look.

-----

After the hot pot of the host club and Ranka we all started leaving. First was Kyoya and Mori. And now it was me and Honey. When we got in Honey's family's limo. I giggled, "Ranka just kept giving Tamaki chrysanthemum. Nothing but it either. He shouldn't have said he didn't like it."

He smiled , "But it's Tama-chan's fault for falling on Haruhi in front of her dad." I nodded, "well yeah. It was." I smiled lightly as his lips twitched up into a faint light smile.

-----

I stood beside Haruhi. I had on a pale gray tux. It was slightly tattered at the ankles and wrists. I was surprised I had gotten roped into this. I smiled, "Don't worry the prince will save you."

Haruhi forced a smile, "O-Oh My L-Lord Fred-de-derick." Benio popped out, "I'm going to save you princess." Then Haruhi and Benio were lifted up by a platform.

Why am I here again? Oh yeah. Benio really wanted Haruhi to be the princess. Then Haruhi chose that she wanted me to join her so she wasn't alone. I get that she didn't pick any other host cause they'd be hysterical and over the top. Well, all except for Kyoya...

The picture of Haruhi kissing that girl during the ball popped up on screen. My eyes widened, now what is going on here? Then Tamaki came to the edge of the platform. I watched Haruhi jump and land right on top of him.

Lobelia and the hosts chased Haruhi around the stage. Even Ranka (Haruhi's dad) was there. I stood there watching the sight. This is interesting. Then they all slipped on convenient banana peels.

-----

Takashi's POV

Mitsukuni stared at me. He looked up from his hands. He quivered, "Hey Takashi..." I replied, "Yes, Mitsukuni?"

He sighed, "D-Do you really think he could l-l-love me?" I simply shrugged my shoulders. How am I supposed to know how he'll be? Mitsukuni said, "Cause... I want him..."

I patted his head trying to offer him some consolation. He chimed, "You know dad would hate it right... Chika already doesn't like me. You'd never turn your back on me, right Takashi?"

I nodded my head yes. All my life my goal has been to protect you. And if it's you and the person you love, I'll do that too. He asked, "Am I just delusional? Cause guys aren't supposed to be like this, right?"

I shook my head no, "No, Mitsukuni. You love who you love." Mitsukuni looked up at me with tears brimming in his eyes. He looked down wiping them away.

He looked back up with a sad smile, "Thanks, Takashi. I'm glad to know you're always on my side... Even if no one else will be, after this..."