13-The School's Fair

Louis' POV

I got out of the limo. Just act the same and everything will be okay. Nobody should notice you're dating Honey. I walked down the halls. I started to hear whispers and got paranoid although knowing they weren't about me.

The people, of course, wouldn't come up to others and say it. I guess they're typical spoiled rich kids. Oh well not everyone is going to like me, or anyone else for that matter, I know that.

I soon noticed a redhead also in the main hall, Kasanoda. Girls were around him gently talking to him and smiling. I guess the club showed people he isn't that scary. I'm glad cause that will help him make more friends.

He noticed me and waved leaving the girls and coming over. He said, "Lou-chan?" I softly nodded, "Yeah?" He scratched the back of his head nervously.

Kasanoda smiled, "Hey do you want to hear something?" I smiled, "Yeah sure." He said, "I started a gardening club." I said, "Oh, that's great. That's really good." I bet he'll have a girlfriend in no time.

-----
Louis' POV

I stood at the bottom of a staircase staring at Tamaki and a girl. The host club being disbanded? What? My stomach felt like I dropped from my body all the way to the floor. But this is my family. I can't let this happen.

All the hosts stood around me in white tuxedos with red ties like my own. I stared at the doors as Tamaki closed them. Kyoya said, "This is the Ouran Fair remember. We still need to host our guests to our fullest abilities." I stood there feeling frozen still.

-----

I heard a slap. Then I heard clinks of something small and metallic hitting the floor. I turned to see Kyoya with his head tilted to the side and his glasses on the ground. His dad was by him anger obvious on his face.

I almost let my mouth go agape from the surprise. Then I noticed Haruhi approaching him. I can't say anything because the Ootori family can destroy my family's name. I'm sorry Kyoya...

-----

At the ball, all the guys were in older styled outfits. I was in a grey one, everyone corresponding with their rose color. Tamaki in his white tuxedo. Haruhi in her white dress. I stood against the wall trying to avoid the limelight. My eyes stared at the scene unfolding.

Apparently, Haruhi directed a horse-drawn carriage to get to Tamaki. When they got close Haruhi got flung off and Tamaki jumped off a bridge after her. All of us were there when they got out of the river.

Haruhi got spun over to Tamaki but Kyoya snatched her away. I smiled and started walking towards my club, my family. Kyoya spun Haruhi to Tamaki. Honey turned to me and smiled, "L-chan where have you been hiding?" Then fireworks went off as everyone stared at them.

A slight smile formed on my face, "Waiting to talk to you..." I heard Honey mumble, "That's too sweet..." I blushed and looked away from him. The sparkles erupted in the sky. It was so mesmerizing, yet after a while they all stopped.

-----

I sat on a couch in the club room. I let out a gentle sigh, "This is my home." Haruhi came out of the changing room in a pair of black slacks and a grey t-shirt. She said, "I understand that too. The club is like a family." I nodded my head, "Yeah. Well, are you ready to go?"

Haruhi said, "I mean I guess so. Thanks for giving me a ride sempai."  I said, "It's no problem. Don't worry about it." Haruhi said, "Tamaki offered too but he'd rant." I replied, "Yeah, probably."

He has a big vocabulary and he's pretty smart. He just only uses it when he wants to talk about love or beauty. You know, the things he's passionate about." Haruhi said, "Well besides that he doesn't act very smart. That's why he has the title the 'idiot' king."

I asked, "Haruhi?" She mumbled, "Yes?" I said, "Do you like Tamaki?" She said, "Yeah he's my friend. You are too." So I hope she falls for him. Cause I know that would make him happy.

I said, "Alright." Haruhi asked, "Did you really not bring anything to change out of your outfit?" I replied, "No this is comfortable." I got up and we both left the club room. We got into my family's limo and took her home.

-----

At my house, I went into my closet and changed into basketball shorts and a white tank top. My bare feet gently tapped while I heard humming on the other side of the door. I opened the door and saw Honey.

He sat on my bed in black sweatpants and a grey t-shirt. He said, "You sure I can spend the night? Lillie and the staff won't get upset?"

I said, "It'll be fine. I think Lillie is probably glad I have someone over." Honey giggled, "I can tell she knows. She lights up when I'm around the house."

I shrugged, "Come on Honey. She's pretty smart, perceptive... I think that's the word she says." He chimed, "Yeah, doesn't surprise me."

We got into bed under the comforter. He put an arm under my head to support it. I whispered, "I think I'm in love you." He responded, "I love you too, L-chan."