9-Karizawa and an Outing

Louis' POV

I stared at my phone when I saw the caller, Tamaki. I answered it and heard loud yelling. I sighed, "It's early." Tamaki started whining, "But I can't find her! Haruhi might have been kidnapped!"

I yawned, "What do you mean? Isn't she too smart for that?" He whined, "But what if she was?!" I sighed, "Did you ask anybody?" Tamaki kept whining, "No but she's gone!"

-----

I sat at a table watching the guys compete for the last room. I shrugged my shoulders. I mean the main estate in Japan is in Karizawa. I don't have to try. Yet, I'd stay at Tamakis or Moris... That is if I got the chance.

I wasn't surprised when I heard Kyoya tell Haruhi earlier that he wasn't competing because they all had houses in Karuizawa. Well all of course it's nice here. I sighed and stared at the door.

I got up and walked to the back yard. I saw Mori chopping wood. I smiled at the sight. I nodded at him then saw Honey sitting eating cake. I looked over to Tamaki to see him doing a terrible job "fixing" a fence.

Well at least he's trying. Maybe he could fix my heart... Well I'm pretty sure it's too shattered for that... I held a sad knowing smile. Maybe it's just not meant to be.

I sighed pressing my hand strongly against my thigh increasing the dull ache. Maybe this was. Then I saw the twins on the porch. They narrowly avoided being hit by a flower pot.

Then they went to their brotherly love act. Out of confusion I gave up on pressing my hand to my thigh. I wrapped my hands together putting them behind my head and lightly leaning back into them.

I walked over to Mori and noticed his empty water bottle. I said, "You're trying pretty hard to get it for Honey, huh?" He nodded and patted my head gently. Please don't... Don't show me your kindness...

I heard, "Refresher points!"

-----

Later I figured out that those points went to the twins and it meant they got to stay in the room. I was in a master bedroom at the main estate. I was in a tank top and black shorts. I sighed playing around on my phone.

I scrolled on apps eventually coming to Wattpad looking at "BxB" books. I found one and read it. Wishing that I was the main character. That both people were just shy and wouldn't admit it.

I mumbled, "That might be the case." I kept reading to find that the younger one said it first. Then later on at the end they lived happily ever after. That's like a fairytale. Yet of course, it's a Wattpad story.

I laid my phone on the nightstand being tired. I sighed and rubbed my thighs. I knew of the cuts that laid under my sweat pants. I wrapped myself up in the blanket and laid in bed. After about an hour, of trying to fall asleep, I gave up.

I went to the bathroom after grabbing my pocketknife out of my suitcase. I started up the tub while I got undressed. I got in and sat there. Eventually I stopped the water and slices happened.

-----

When we got into the house I finally realized Lillie looked tired. I locked the front door, "I'm sorry I guess I wore you ou Lillie." She shook her head no, "No you didn't. Don't worry about it. Just being in the main estate. It's like a puzzle of corridors."

I locked eyes with her, "Still sorry Lillie." She said, "No Karizawa is a great place to be on break. Even if your club is over the top." She stated, "You'll prove your worth to some guy someday, bro."