VII

"Oh no," Beomgyu turned around after seeing the stranger, "I don't have anything to say to him."

"Please," the boy grabbed onto Beomgyu's arm, "It won't take long."

"Just leave me alone Felix," the younger turned to face him, "I know you were in on her plan," 

"Oh! That's the boy you pinned down," Kai gasped, "I knew he looked familiar."

"Please," Felix pleaded, "I want to make it up to you."

"Fine," Beomgyu huffed and pulled out his phone, "but I'm setting a timer for five minutes and then I'm leaving."

"Thank you, but," Felix gazed at Kai, "Can it be just us two?"

"Hey," Kai frowned, "Anything you have to say to Beomgyu, you can say to me too."

"Thanks Kai," Beomgyu smiled at him and Kai smiled back, "but I'll be ok. Just go back and meet with the others."

"O-oh," Kai sighed warily, "Ok, I guess I'll see you later."

Felix watched the black haired boy leave before turning back to Beomgyu, "First, I wanted to apologize. I feel really bad."

"Is that why you went through with it?" the golden haired boy asked.

"Jennie isn't actually my cousin. My sister is her friend and she told me that Jennie was looking for a boy to help her out with some sort of scheme and was willing to pay a lot of money. I had just lost my job recently and was behind on my car note so I agreed to meet her."

"So you tried to end my career over a car?" Beomgyu asked sarcastically.

"I didn't like the plan, but I couldn't loose my car or my boyfriend would of killed me. Plus, the way she worded it, it wasn't a plan to hurt your career, only to revive hers. The original plan changed a good bit. After you left, she gave me the money and told me she would do one favor for me since my face was also being involved," His eyes lit up, "and I thought of a perfect way to get revenge on her."

"What would I gain from hurting her?" Beomgyu crossed his arms.

"Satisfaction, relief, getting even," Felix started a list.

"Not interested," Beomgyu replied bluntly, "We already got our own plan to overcome the damage that you guys caused. If I started to fight back, it would only make things worse."

"Just hear me out for a moment," the boy pulled out his phone and opened up his notes,  "I already have it all planned out. All you have to do is do what I say."

"How do I know this isn't another scheme with Jennie to hurt me even more?" Beomgyu tapped his foot, becoming impatient.

"Why would she want to hurt herself?" Felix tilted his head.

"True, I guess it's a plan to get your own revenge against her then," the golden brown haired boy stated.

"My revenge?" the shorter questioned him.

"Mhm," Beomgyu nodded his head, "You didn't want your face to pop up all over the internet, but Jennie refused to listen to you right? If you want revenge on her, then do it yourself."

"Beomgyu, please" Felix pleaded.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

"Oh, would you look at the time," Beomgyu pulled out his phone and shut off his alarm, "Goodbye Felix." Beomgyu ran before the other could say anything else, leaving the orange haired boy alone.

-

"Ok," Yeonjun closed his eyes and took a deep breath, "What is wrong with you two?" He placed down three cups of coffee on the table. They decided to go back to the Summer Cafe. Yeonjun hoped if he gave them some sort of treat they would be more willing to participate.