XX

"Guys, I can't believe it's tomorrow!" Beomgyu heaved, after they finished running through their new dances, "It feels like we just debuted yesterday and here we are with our first comeback." It's been roughly five months since all of the drama finally settled down and after returning to the academy all of their energy has been focused on preparing for their upcoming album.

"I know," Kai panted as he took a seat on the studio floor, "Time really does fly by fast."

"Do you think they'll like it?" Taehyun quietly asked as he leaned against one of the dance bars.

"Of course!" Yeonjun pushed back his blue hair after taking a sip of his water, "It's going to be magical." The four boys just stared emotionless at the eldest member, making him feel awkward, "What?"

"I'm sure they will," Soobin walked over to Taehyun and placed a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to comfort him, "They've been waiting for way too long and I'm sure are more than eager to hear our new music."

"Don't touch my boyfriend," Beomgyu snarled at the slight skinship.

Soobin rolled his eyes, "I was his friend way before you guys officially became a thing."

"That doesn't matter!" Beomgyu pouted as he crossed his arms, "Taehyun is mine and mine only."

Soobin took a step away from the younger, "Better?"

"Yes," Beomgyu smiled, "Thank you."

"But what would happen if I did this?" Soobin pulled Taehyun back into a hug and the younger returned the action, laughing, because he knew how the blonde would react.

"Stop being such a brat," Beomgyu rushed over the the couple, causing Soobin to jump back and giving an opportunity for the blonde to grab Taehyun and pull the brown haired boy close to him, "Anyways back to what Soobin was saying," Beomgyu started stroking Taehyun's hair while eyeing their leader, "We wouldn't have had to make our fans wait so long if someone didn't decide to catch pink eye."

"I'm sorry?" Soobin chuckled, "I can't control that."

"Well I've heard that conjunctivitis is like an STD," Yeonjun, who was now sitting next to Kai, stated, "The only way you can get it is through kissing!"

Soobin rubbed his temples, "That's not how it works."

"Yuh huh! And who else had pink eye? Taehyun!" Kai gasped, "That means you two kissed!"

Soobin didn't bother trying to hide his annoyance, "You two are so annoying I swear to-"

"T-that's not true," Beomgyu looked between Soobin and Taehyun, "Right?"

"Don't tell me you actually believe them," Taehyun looked at the older and licked his lips, "If that was the case then how come you never got it."

"Because when you were infected you had to be separated from everyone else," Yeonjun slapped his own forehead, "Duh." 

Beomgyu pecked the younger's lips before turning his attention to the two babbling idiots on the floor, "Don't forget that both of you had it for a while too. According to your logic, that means at least one of you kissed Soobin too."

Kai stared at the blue haired boy with wide eyes, "I didn't kiss Soobin, did you?"

Yeonjun smirked, "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't."

"You jerk!"Kai launched himself at the older, tacking him on the ground, "He's not a better kisser than I am, right?"

"I don't know," Yeonjun bit his lips as he stared back up at the desperate boy on top of him, "You might have to demonstrate for me."