XVIII

"Soobin," Yeonjun stared at the boy trying to hide himself under the covers, "You can't sulk in here forever."

"Watch me."

"Look I'm sorry if I upset you last night but that was last night," Yeonjun walked to the younger's bed and tugged on the blanked, "but you have to move on."

Soobin quickly tightened his grip and pulled it back over his head, "I don't want to talk to you."

"Well that sucks doesn't it," Yeonjun sighed, taking a seat on the edge of Soobin's bed.

"Go away," Soobin started kicking at the older who yelped and jumped off the bed.

Yeonjun heard the younger laugh with made him smile, "Hey! That's not very nice of you."

"You're not very nice."

"You better take that back!" Yeonjun glared at Soobin.

Soobin lowered the blanket to make eye contact with the older and smirked, "Or what?"

"You asked for it,"Yeonjun took a step back and crouched down and pounced on top of Soobin.

Soobin wheezed, "You're so heavy!"

"Hey!" Yeonjun positioned himself so he could see Soobin's face and pinched his cheek, "You better take that back too."

"Why take it back the truth?" Soobin stuck his tongue out causing them both to laugh. Yeonjun saw that Soobin's cheeks were a pale shade of pink and that's when he felt his cheeks were burning too. He didn't notice just how close their faces really were. If Yeonjun really wanted to he could easily lean down and-

"I'm sorry!" Yeonjun rolled off the bed and covered his face with his hands.

"Are you ok?" Soobin leaned over the side of the bed, "That sounded like it hurt."

Yeonjun was too busy whispering to himself to hear Soobin," I don't like you anymore I like Kai. I don't like you anymore I like Kai. I don't like you anymore I like Kai. I don't like you anymore I like-"

"Yeonjun?"

"Huh?" Yeonjun lowered his hands to look up at Soobin, "Yeah I'm fine. I'm great actually, never better."

Soobin gave him a suspicious glare before shrugging and settling back under his covers, "If you say so."

"Can we have a serious talk now?" Yeonjun stood up and dusted himself off.

Soobin sighed and revealed his face once again, "I guess so."

"Thank you," Yeonjun took a seat back on his own bed.

"Well?"

"I know you've had a pretty lonely childhood and you said you wanted to be loved," Yeonjun lowered his gaze so he didn't see the black haired boy, "but love expands outside of romantic relationships."

"I can already tell this is going to be cheesy," Soobin chuckled.

"Hey cheesy or not it's the truth," Yeonjun played with the hem of his shirt, "We all love you a lot. And I know there's been some conflict and tension recently but that's bound to happen every once in a while. It doesn't mean any of us care for you any less. We're all going to love you for a long time and I hope you feel the same way about us. I just wanted to let you know that you're an amazing leader and Tomorrow by Together wouldn't be the same without you."

"Thanks Yeonjun," Soobin smiled.

Yeonjun nodded, "I just hope you really are able to move on from this crush situation. It hurts to see how upset he makes you sometimes. I mean Beomgyu is a great guy but he just outed both him and Taehyun on stage. Do you really wanna be in a relationship with someone like that?"