Slaying a.....Dragon?

【Irileth POV】

The Jarl has been restless since he heard of dragon attacking and destroying Helen though there is no person who could confirm seeing it, Proventus was even suggesting discarding it as a rumor and focusing on the worthless civil war. That coward. Then I saw a weak looking Nord enter and instead of waiting for discussion to end he walks straight towards Jarl he is followed by my cousin Jenassa. He seemed like one of those sheltered Noble children with a bodyguard. But the way he nonchalantly walked towards the Jarl with a devil may care smile on his face pissed me off so I drew my sword walked over to him and asked,"What is the meaning of this intrusion?State your reasons now or face my sword" Jenassa drew her sword too but he stopped her put her sword back into her scabbard himself and said," And people call Nords savage, Hehe. But enough joking I am here with a message from Riverwood.I reached this town yesterday night but stayed at Bannered Mare for rest. So now I rushed over to the Jarl for delivering the message.And no I won't give the message to you."

In an attempt to intimidate him I tried to swing the sword out of reach but close enough to hear it but it was stopped mid way by him as he rushed closer with a dagger he stopped my blade and another near my stomach he said ," Don't even think about it I am a Nord I would never back down from a battle I recommend you retreat, Jarl has not seen you in this state..yet. I may be young but you cannot intimidate me."

He walks up to the Jarl and says,"Good morning, I have a message for you from Gerdur of Riverwood. The mill needs more soldiers. Dragons went in that direction from Helgen.You see I saw it come this direction. You should also Improve you defence."

Jarl looked surprised and asked,"You were at Helgen boy? My advisor here says that it is a rumour only."

He smirked and said ," Typical escapist attitude...as expected from...Let it go. But I had a clear view of the dragon just as my head was on the Block along with ulfric. So believe me or not the dragon already crossed your skies it won't be long before your skies darken too..."

Jarl laughed at the first comment waited for him to complete statement and said still smiling," You are certainly open about your criminal past.But if you say so we cannot depend on our walls for defence anymore. Proventus shut your trap about Falkreath, Siddgier is a fool and I don't know what you Imperials were thinking putting him on throne but I won't watch as a dragon burns my people alive. Irelith do as you planned and send a detachment to Riverwood. You tell me more about the dragon and black clouds."

"When that dragon roars sky goes black due to clouds and starts spitting hot rocks at high speed like catapults but much more forceful. He keeps attacking with fire breath that can melt even stone.It's a dangerous one I hope your Land never comes under it. That's it,thanks.As for my past I have nothing to hide, Imperials were at wrong for trying to execute me. I had come here to start life anew away from the deaths of my family. May you never feel the need to do so . May your day go well."

"Boy I am thankful to you for seeking me out on your initiative and declare you a citizen of whiterun. Now would do something for me ? My court-wizard Farengar is researching dragons, I request you to help him."

"OK, I'll go and talk to him.No need to to worry my Jarl", He bowed his head slightly and said looking at Jenassa," Let's go Jen."

【Jenassa POV】

What they say about Nords and speechcraft seemed true. Though he was overly honest to Jarl, he was provided citizenship. As he walked a smile lit up his face but the most shocked face was that if sis Irileth. She was petrified when he used just daggers to stop and simultaneously attack her showing restraint in last moment. Then when the Jarl requested about His court mage Shiva agreed and walked towards the mage's room with the same smile and confidence as the time he entered the keep.Farengar looked up and said to him," Come to discuss hostilities like rest of the great warriors? "