On the way to Volkihar

Serana woke up to see Shiva sitting on the ledge of the window, one feet on the window and other on the floor of the room, gazing out wearing a white short pants. Serana's mind swirled with thoughts; Don't move, let me take in this view, who knows what you'll do next. What are you? What is your pain? I want to know everything about you. What drives you? Was yesterday night real? How did it come to pass that you love me?Didn't you hate all vampires? Can a vampire like me really love? Or is it lust that drives me?... She was pondering when Shiva turned towards her, his braids swinging due to the movement and said," I am sorry Serana for doing this to you even I don't know what happened and why it happened but I never intended to hurt you. I don't even know how to heal undead or even women for the matter. Even your armour was torn and I had to repair it when I got up." Serana looked inside the sheet to find her body intact and said,"Well I am OK and we vampires heal with human blood any way.Don't you're member anything?" Shiva said,"Nothing after I passed out after defeating Malkoran's shade. Well I remember asking Kingo who had grown to bring me food. But nothing after that Where is Kingo anyway?Kingo !" Serana jumped back and let out a growl and said,"Who are you? Are you here to hurt Shiva?" Kingo said in a old man's voice,"Mistress I'm Kingo did you forget me?I have evolved thanks to Mas...I mean Shiva. And yes after he passed out I bought him bottles of Colovian brandy fallen nearby. He drank almost 75 bottles of them and then stood up and said 'Take me to Solitude. I must tell Serana everything.' " Shiva searched his bag and took out a silver coloured one handed sword. It had a bright pommel and light running down the length of it but it was surprisingly light for it's size allowing Shiva to use it as a dagger. "Yes I remember getting this from Meridia after defeating malkoran but I was bleeding too much so I fainted as soon as I kept it in my bag.At that time I saw my family, Miniel, Lydia and you...That's when I realised why I didn't kill you when I got you out of that crypt. I liked you as a woman but I didn't expect things to escalate this fast. You even haven't reached your home yet. Its immoral of me. Forgive me. How can I make up for this mistake." Serana said," And I liked you as a man since the very first moment I met you. There is nothing to forgive. Just smile a lot if you want to make up for it, I like your smile." Shiva said," Ok then.Let's go. We need to reach your home fast, So i can get your parents' approval. Not that it means anything any ways. But you seriously different from other vampires. You have beautiful Red eyes instead of goden like other vampires..". Serana sighed, " Well no need for that I'll tell you my life's story. You see my father used to be a great general. But during the war of red mountain his army was being defeated, so he ordered his soldiers to retreat. But during the retreat, his best friend, Father and mother were all killed by the pursuing army of dunmer, Nit by combat but by hidden rogues. When he returned he was removed from his position as he was slready branded coward. Everything was handed over to another family but being royalty he was exiled to the island where we will be going. There frustrated by his weakness, he started praying to Molag bal, the enemy of Boethia and Azura thinking to get his revenge eventually But Molag Bal required sacrifice of women. He asked for my mother and me to make my dad a pure blood vampire monster. But only if both mother and I survived. The ritual was painful and violating and I barely survived. Mother was strong so there was no surprise when she did too. Thus two more daughters of Coldharbours were born, and father got strong.But he also needed an army. His vampire army never grew big enough to take down the dunmer. But he alowly started to fancy himself a vampire royalty. Once he heard that he could blot out the sun. There were two Elder Scrolls that contained the information. Mother had already started to drift apart from him when he offered us to Bal. Then she decided that father's action were goolish and stole those scrolls before they reached father. Then she hid me with one scroll and took other one with her." Shiva said,"Wait a minute...You are asking me to take you to your home where your father is who might punish you for stealing the scroll...Why?" "When you came to take me you smelled of lokir a faithful servant of mother. So i presume mother has convinced father to stop that stupid plan of his." The she turned her back towards Shiva and started looking for her leather armour.There were deep animal like scratches along her back. Shiva slowly walked over to her and ran his fingers across her back along the scratches on her back. The scratches were also deep. He then asked in a very calm tone," So Molag Bal did this to you and blood does not heal this...it hurts too doesn't it?" Serana kissed his lips and said, "Now that you have touched it, it doesn't hurt any..." Shiva eyes calmed diwn further as he said, " Don't lie to me Serana I can detect lies. Have some patience, Molag will also suffer, he will suffer more than sum of all your sufferings due to it, Someday he will beg me for mercy but I will show him none..." Serana laughed but slowly stopped , "You're serious aren't you? Its impossible to kill a daedra. And you can't hurt him much he is huge and strong.Very strong.And...",Shiva interrupted,"But i have decided already. nothing can change that. It'll be difficult but I will find a way. Also, what if your mother is not there?" Serana said," You look at every possibility don't you? Then I will escape."Shiva cast a spell that created a stone pillar," Thus is a milestone it can be used to teleport between two milestones. Problem is it takes a lot of my magicka so I create two here. touch the slab with the other number on it and you'll be teleported to the other stone. Understood? To destroy one you only need to twist the top. That's what we'll use to get you out." "But if I can be teleported.Won't father be able to too?"