Serana his love

Shiva shot his way through Dimhollow crypts along with Lydia and Kingo. Lydia was bashing those vampire hands to stop them from doing magic and Kingo was biting their necks to kill them while Shiva stayed at back and shot arrows. If and when a vampire broke through to him he used silvered daggers to stun him and his katana to de capacitate the head of the stunned vampire. This continued without anyone of his team getting injured. Then they reached a door which had no movement on other side. Shiva carefully opened that door and looked to see a huge cavern below. There was something at the center. Two vampires were talking about how the vigilant had led them to the key to tyranny of sun. Shiva quietly aimed at one vampire's head and let go the vampire collapsed while other vampire's Thrall started climbing stairs to approach and kill them while the vampire was raining ice spears at them.Shiva teleported Kingo to the vampire and shot an arrow at the climbing thrall.the Thrall was thrown back due to impact on his chest. But that was all Shiva needed, he aimed at the vampire downstairs and and let go. The vampire collapsed and Kingo tore off it's throat just to be sure and the body turned to ash. Shiva walked up to the pedestal at center and said," This looks like a button that needs hard pressing." Shiva smashed the button with his palm and a spike tore through his hand coming out on other side. "Ugh! I hate the pain when it comes suddenly. Wait Lydia do you see those lights shining and semi lit braziers.We need to align them it's pretty simple actually...There done." All braziers lit up very brightly and then stopped. The switch at center started coming up revealing a Six sided box. On simply touching it a woman fell out and Shiva caught her on his shoulders, though it was awkward as if she was hugging him he picked her up saying," Man who knew the key would be this heavy..."then as cold realisation reached his brain he shuddered and backed off saying," and a starved Vampire. Now tell me Missy why did you not bite me when you had the chance?What is your name ?What do you know of Tyranny of the Sun?"

The Vampiress was surprised at the last part of set of question. She answered, "My name is Serana. Well I didn't take a bite because I generally feed on animal blood. I rarely drink human blood. But I need some blood if I am to move now. I need you to take me to my family they know about tyranny of sun business. I just hope that I am welcome there..."Shiva sat down beside her and asked," Are you sure you are welcome there. Anyone you don't want to see? And blood here would be difficult to get. I am not going to sacrifice my precious housecarl for your sake. And Kingo you can't drink from him he is a familiar. My blood I cannot give because I have many reasons to live. Can't you eat normal food?."

Serana said," Who asked you to drain your companion or yourself I want just a little blood to keep me going as in a chalice full would last me an entire day. If we get out earlier then I would hunt a rabbit or two for food I drink its blood and you eat it up. Nice deal. No?"

Shiva took out a glass chalice from his bag cut his left palm and let blood drip. Lydia said," Let me do it my thane don't waste your blood." Shiva looked at her and said, "I can regenerate that blood in hours while for you it will take days. Whose blood is better option? Mine. So shut up and keep pointing that sword at her."He then passed the chalice to serana. She sipped the blood first then drank it like a kid drinking her favourite cold drink. She smiled and said," It tastes wonderful. It maybe due to me being starved. But seconds,Please..."

Shiva said in a annoyed tone," Are you a child or something? Seconds please ! I will give you seconds if we are unable to find food on going outside. Let's not waste any time. And sadly for you I have forgotten where we are on our map. We are stuck with each other for a few days atleast so you must not harm any if us."

Serana smiled and said in a playful tone, "Yes sir !" Shiva just winced and carried on. He had not taken two steps when the statues burst forth gargoyles coming out of them. Shiva's arrows penetrated and stayed as is on the monster. Shiva dropped his bow and sent an ice spike at gargoyle it passed through it's body skin and hit it somewhere and the Gargoyle shrieked. Shiva continued drilling spikes into the huge thing and it collapsed. The other one was killed by Serana and Lydia in the same manner. Shiva retrieved all arrows and put them back into quiver. He then looked at the staircase behind the gargoyles he continued up that way killing draugur on the way as if it was routine. suddenly the reached a room with a dragon priest , a word wall and a draugur death lord. Shiva looked around and said, "Sit tight no sound or movement he quietly killed most of outer skeletons surrounding the area but deathlord saw him and said, " FUS...RO DAH" flinging Shiva against a wall. Kingo ran up to the deathlord and bibit his throat off and started engage him Serana threw ice spikes at the death lord while Lydia went up to her thane and saw the dragon priest ready to burn him with his staff .She immediately bashed her shield against the hand holding the staff disarming the priest who started retreating and firing fire projectiles. Serana joined Lydia in killing the priest sending shockwaves on to the priest.Shiva just woke up saying, "What the hell was that? It's my second time facing this shout. Why does it push me back I don't understand.Fus means force.I know that much what do 'ro dah' mean?"