• RUNS •

DANI DIDN'T GO ON RUNS FOR a couple days, waiting for the shock to settle. She knew all it would do was put herself in danger.

There was a standing order to bring anyone found to a checkpoint Valerie manned from 8-5 (past or before that they would have to stay in the bunker until they could be moved) so by the time Dani got back in the field, she was honestly just acting as a buffer.

Because of the fact there was literally no one else in the field ("Paulina doesn't trust anyone enough for me to train them, though she says she has a few that could potentially work-- how're the Fentons?" Dani grimaced, "Maddie's on the mend, slowly getting back into routine, but Jack's been having panic attacks whenever the mic is on during fights. I think he thinks I'm gonna die like Danny."), Dani would pretty much go pick up Valerie every morning and set up more checkpoints for humans to gather for evacuation to Paulina's mansion. Valerie would then get them to the main checkpoint, get them logged and then come back to the checkpoint while Dani laid down cover fire (duplication was unbelievably useful). It worked well, and a lot of ghosts were captured, but with a limited number of thermoses and no GZ to throw them in, it was a constant battle of who's-a-Box-Ghost-and-who's-Sulker-- A.K.A., who-is-an-actual-threat.

Even then, thermoses were filling up, and fast.