• NOTHING •

JAZZ WAS, ONCE AGAIN, IN FRONT of reporters. There wasn't much to say past "no new changes", but the Justice League was catching flak since the more people dig into Amity's past, the more alarming it became.

Jazz was their informant, who admitted that she only became one when she happened to be present during a briefing. So therefore, they trusted her more at the moment, especially considering her admission that she used to live in Amity Park and managed to get an open line into it (however, all she could tell them was that the Mayor was making it impossible for the League to make a move because he was publicly vilifying them and that everyday more people were being brought to a safe haven inside the dome)— plus, everything she had said checked out and she bluntly told them when she wasn't allowed to say something.

"I... I know that it isn't much. I really do wish I had more to tell you. My parents and my niece are in there, whatever's going on, I want it gone, but there isn't much to tell you because there isn't much to sa..." The blood drained from her face and she turned to the worker beside her. "Get Batman! Oh, stupid, stupid!" She hissed at herself, rushing off the stage and over to a tablet. She pulled a gold locket with a jasper top out of her suit and opened it, carefully starting to plug the coordinates engraved inside into a map.

Batman and Kal arrive. "What is it?" Batman demanded.

"I'm an idiot, that's what!" Jazz shrieked angrily as she continued to plug them in. "My brother, he wasn't stupid. He buried one copy of his notes outside of Amity, but I forgot since he only mentioned it once in a passing joke that it was carved in jasper and gold!" She waved her locker around angrily. "Idiot!" She moved back to furiously plugging in the coordinates, but Kal took them and did it in a couple seconds. "Seriously! How stupid can I get?! He gave me this on my birthday and told me that if the town was ever in trouble and he wasn't around that he hoped I remembered where I put it! Oh my God, idiot!" Jazz hissed, ignoring Kal taking the tablet. "He made at least a hundred and fifty contingencies, how did I not realize this?!"

Batman narrowed his eyes and spoke quietly. "You're currently dealing with the grief of a good friend and brother, both of whom you've repeatedly stated could've stopped this in its tracks before it happened. You never properly grieved and now with the stress piling on it's forcing you to to make room for new problems." He put a hand on her shoulder. "Go call your mother. Talk about him. You need to grieve and you need to do it properly before it consumes you."

Kal jumped in, not having looked at the location quite yet, "Batman is right. You need to grieve, Jazz. You know better than most that it's healthy."

Jazz, after a moment, nodded tiredly and disappeared.

Batman went to sweep up onto the podium to declare that the conference was over when Superman grabbed his arm. "Uh... Bruce..." He muttered so soft only Batman caught it, "...You're gonna want to see this..."

Batman glared at him for calling him by his name (because wtf, bro) and snatched the tablet out his friend's hands only to stop dead when he saw the location. His eyes were as wide as saucers as he thundered (much, much louder than intended), "How the hell did this kid know where I live?!"